Sign in to follow this  
kennycoder

Breitling Navitimer bought from outside trusted dealers list.

kennycoder

Hello everybody.

Nice place you have here :)

Well, first of all let me give you a small background about my replica experiences.

I always loved Breitling watches but unfortunately as most of the members here are not willing to spend 5k+ on a watch, especially at the times like these.

Anyway, I searched some crappy forums about a year ago and found a so/so website called perfectwatches.net. Some time later I've ordered a navitimer replica with Miyota movement. It is a good looking watch, but chronograph doesn't work as supposed and so on. It was pretty expensive from what I can tell now (160 bucks at the time). They have a big network of semi-expensive replicas that look about 70% as original ones.

About a month ago I accidentally found out about reps with asian movements that actually do work as expected in the original ones. So once again.. google here, google there and spotted a sinowatches.us website. They have some good videos on youtube and so on.. so I've ordered a watch from them and got it couple of days ago. About a day later I discovered this forum... could be more helpful 2 month earlier ;)

I know this seller is considered being bad and/or scammer but I guess I got lucky. The watch looks, feels and works good as it seems. After looking at trused dealer's websites from here, I know I've paid a bit more than I should (295$USD) + shipping.

Anyway, here are the pics:

DSC_0019.jpg

DSC_0020.jpg

DSC_0021.jpg

DSC_0022.jpg

DSC_0023.jpg

DSC_0024.jpg

Rav747

ouch! thats mighty pricey. Glad you found this place though.

Luthier

DW is shit, overall looks like a 2nd class factory. Sure, overpriced too.

But you're lucky - at least you got the watch.

Stick to our trusted dealers from now.

onionbag

Hello and welcome. :) Oh....you've got about .5mm gap at your end-links, not so good my friend.

But I've seen worse first/second efforts, and you're here now.

Steve227

Welcome aboard , as the other said, you are in the right place. Love navitimers so congrats. Loads to read on here and prepare to spend!

jacobarch

very expensive for a quartz movement. I know perfectwatches.net. I almost ordered from them once then found RWG and it saved me from making bad decisions.

Luthier

It's quartz??? For $295???????????

:picard:

jcagara08

a cheapie very obvious..

I smell..

onionbag

It's quartz??? For $295???????????

:picard:

No, I don't think it's quartz G........that was his first one, from perfectwatches, you know the mob that thereplicacollector guy shills for.

kennycoder

Thanks guys..well always better to discover later than never :D

Both are mechanical but the first one is very basic with so called miyota movement.

This one from photos is asian 7750. Have it for 5 days already and it "only" gained 2 seconds.

Btw, anyone had problems with customs?

Del

I think it looks great actually, and not pricey for a 7750 Navi - you'll pay $300 easy for one from our TDs.

Enjoy it! ;)

YoungGPS

animated_gif_3d_028.gif

and

animierte-gifs-image_welcome_spinning.gif

HeavyKrush

7750 and the second hand is sweeping? Did you start the chrono?

kennycoder

Yeah it actually works exactly as the real one. Went to a watch store today here in Portugal (botique dos relogios) to compare to a real one. The biggest difference i saw was the date font and its way too down. Then the logo on the back cover is not embossed as on the real one. Also the logo on the second hand is slightly uglier.

Besides that, the movement and chrono work as smooth as on the real thing, at least to the naked eye.

Sent from my LT26i using Tapatalk 2

Heisenberg

I have a similar watch that I bought before I found this forum and I was wondering should the large centre second hand sweep continuously or only when a button is pressed?

Jorge-(WhoreHay)

The large "seconds" hand should only move when you press the cronograph function (@2). Your regular seconds run @9.

trailboss99

Welcome! As Luth said it's probably a second tier factory watch but I've seen a lot worse.

It would be a good idea if you read the User's Guide To 7750 Watches here: http://www.rwg.bz/board/index.php?showtopic=6101

7750s, rep or gen can be a bit fragile if mistreated.