Sign in to follow this  
diplosa

New member, old questions..

diplosa

Hi all, found this site a week ago and now am possessed.. Read more posts than I can care for.. As some suggested, "find your TD first, then find your watch". Well, I've picked two TDs that I really like - WI and Silix. The second is mostly due to the quality of a website. Good job on the site Silix!

Now to the questions... Those of you who ordered from both - Silix and WI, any pros/cons between the two? First order in mind is quiet original and only selected few have this watch on this site..... This: http://www.silix-prime.co/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=115_152&products_id=5138

And the second this: http://www.silix-prime.co/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=115_161_192&products_id=3601

P.S. Did I mention that I love this site?

P.P.S That was irony about the panerai.. In case you're scratching your head ;)

scorpion

G'day Mate, Huan Ying, Velkommen, Welkom, Bienvenue, Willkommen, Benvenuto, Dzieñ dobry, and Welcome.

The best advice most people here will give is to buy only from the Trusted Dealers because they are trusted and they deal in watches!

This place may well cost you a lot of money but stick with the trusted dealers and you will get a lot for that money.

And read, read , read - its all in the threads

Balad1

Both are trusted dealers, if I was buying a higher end rep I would go with WI.

PS: Welcome new Bro.

YoungGPS

animated_gif_3d_028.gif

and

animierte-gifs-image_welcome_spinning.gif

Enjoy hunting with our TD's!

UmpaHimself

Both are trusted dealers, if I was buying a higher end rep I would go with WI.

PS: Welcome new Bro.

+1 WI will find you a really nice Tag Carrera, much nicer than the link from Sillix. I know, I have one. The other PAM seems fairly common, WI should be able to source it for you. It might take a bit of time from beginning of transaction to shipment, but if you have the patience I would choose WI or Torro over Sillix.

diplosa

Thank you thank you thank you for the welcomings and quick responses...

Is it a deadly sin, but I'd like to add IWC and chopard to the wish list and on the second thought.. Well, third I guess - A. Lange.

...I'm losing it..

greg_r

...I'm losing it..

Join the club - oh wait, you did! :D

Welcome to RWG!

APOLLO440

Thank you thank you thank you for the welcomings and quick responses...

Is it a deadly sin, but I'd like to add IWC and chopard to the wish list and on the second thought.. Well, third I guess - A. Lange.

...I'm losing it..

Hi guys. Diplosa i too have joined in the last week and have been reading a lot before posting for the first. (I'm losing it) Ditto. Although I have read lots about uk customs and the potential for them to spoil what should be a great day in my life ( losing my first rep virginity) my want got the better of me and i have pulled the trigger with Silix for a Zenith el Primero with Asian copy Lemania movement,Better get through, for it's money I can ill afford lose and I need something for the kids to marvel at so as it takes their minds off their hunger pains,mine too.

Edited by APOLLO440

Outkasted

EDIT: I'm high-jacking this thread apparently... I simply can't be contained by the walls of my own OP!!

Here's the Rotolog... I probably should have wiped these down a bit lol.

nixoncomp.jpg

Here are my other watches, the vintage Bulova's mentioned above and a DX cheapie skeleton automatic watch by Ik Colouring. There's a fake dial with no hand in the middle with a roman numeral 4 marked as IIII.

bulovacomp.jpg

Edited by Outkasted