Sign in to follow this  
PetshaFey

Hello from Holland

PetshaFey

The story all started with my uncle. He was a businessmen, a cheap one and bought replica watches instead of the genuin ones he made his clients believe he wore.

On my 14 birthday he gave me one of his replicas from a breitling. years I wore it with pride. then it broke down and got fixed up again and broke down it led for me to buy a replica watch out every country i visited. most of them did not last but I finally got my Breitling back from my parents and well it runs again even though the years have been harsh on it i still like it.

I went online looking for a new Breitling finding you guys. I thought a forum like this would be the best way to find a new watch and trusted dealers.

scorpion

G'day Mate, Huan Ying, Velkommen, Welkom, Bienvenue, Willkommen, Benvenuto, Dzieñ dobry, and Welcome.

My advice is to leave here right now, dont look back just go away and forget you found this site.................

Are you still here? I said go away...................

Dam it too late now you are done for, you now have a 75% chance of becoming watch addict and your money will just disapear as fast as you can earn it. You still have a 25% chance that you wont get addicted if you go now and delete the site from your browsers history.................

Still here, its too late now so get your credit card and paypal ready for the ride aheady and stick only to the trusted dealers and you will survive.

onionbag

Hello and welcome. :) We really need to see a picture of this redoubtable Breitling.

Our trusted dealers are waiting to satisfy your every whim. :D

hnic

welkom

dit gaat je geld kosten!

dalboy

Welcome..

You will feed your habit here .! any pics ?

Dal...

PetshaFey

Luckely I cant spend what I don't have. But it will be fine..... I think.

Because you guys wanted to see my breitling. i made some pictures with my phone. next time I will get beter ones with my slr but for now my phone will have to do.

It is a replica of an emergency mission, with the options of month, day, hour seconds it has no stopwatch and where you normally would find the antenna they did a small compass but that stopped working ages ago ( magnetic compass in a steal housing is usually a bad idea)

the bracelet and backplate is worn down as is the crown as you can see in the picture.

and I also lost one of the design screws that decorate the diver ring which cant seem to land exactly on 12.

another odd thing is that the backplate and the handplate give different water resistances.

overall it used to be a really good watch, now it is closing up on retirement do to use and self restoring parts.2012-09-10222129.jpg2012-09-10221920.jpg

onionbag

It certainly looks 'distressed', just as well it has a beacon. :D

Thanks for sharing.

ron76

Hoi en welkom vanuit Limburg.

PetshaFey

keep in mind though that this is a watch given to a 14 year old who worn it everywhere :P and well that is 7 years ago so I am surprised it is still running (A)

nunu78

Hello and welcome.

onzenuub

Hello and welcome from the warm and allways nice south of The Netherlands.

Garry

Welcome to the forum. You've come to the right place for rep watches.

lapinobel

Hallo, groeten uit Belgie

Balad1

The story all started with my uncle. He was a businessmen, a cheap one and bought replica watches instead of the genuin ones he made his clients believe he wore.

On my 14 birthday he gave me one of his replicas from a breitling. years I wore it with pride. then it broke down and got fixed up again and broke down it led for me to buy a replica watch out every country i visited. most of them did not last but I finally got my Breitling back from my parents and well it runs again even though the years have been harsh on it i still like it.

I went online looking for a new Breitling finding you guys. I thought a forum like this would be the best way to find a new watch and trusted dealers.

Welcome Brother, glad to have you as part of the team.

You have a question....we have the answer!

PetshaFey

Hi,

see you here? Dutch GTG 10:30 at the door; http://www.derikketik.nl/

Dutchy

That looks awesone I will put it in my agenda but i have to see if it works out with work. the theater and horeca are not always useful when you want to plan ahead.

lets keep in touch though!

YoungGPS

animated_gif_3d_028.gif

and

animierte-gifs-image_welcome_spinning.gif