Sign in to follow this  
Biohazard_miner

Rolex Sub from Timeshop????

Biohazard_miner

Guys,

I read and read about good sub reps for under 200. What about those that are a little more pricey like those from Timeshop? Timeshop states that they have great reps for about 350, but i don't want to spend that kind of money if i am going to get the same thing from WI or Silix. Does anyone have a sub from Timeshop? I know going to BK or TC will offer the best subs however i'm not at the point financially to spend that kinda of money, in other words my budget is about 350, that is why i have been looking at Timeshop they have great pics or am i being mislead into spending more money, what do you guys think. Thanks, A

Luthier

Go with WI or MR or Toro, you'll be not disappointed.

Also, 4 question marks is not enough to attract our attention...

;)

1littlegreen

+1 Luth

Biohazard_miner

Luthier, i knew i should have gone with Five question marks, lol, thanks mate i hadn't even looked at the Toro sub rep lineup. Does MR have a website that is operational? i keep being directed to a non-functioning site? i have not seen MR subs either.

Luthier

Almost all dealers buy watches from the same factories, so, you better read dealers feedbacks, choose your dealer, then send an email with request. Some of the dealers don't update websites, some do. MR's website doesn't work, I just tried.

HeavyKrush

MR is laying low but accepts emails.

rbel13

Go with WI.

Luthier

+1.

SonofRojBlake

Saw the Sub rep I wanted (gold/steel blue dial 116613 or is is 16613?) on Timesshop website, ordered, had some trouble getting site to accept payment, had some email correspondence and managed to make payment - happy days.

Then, after all that, and after having, as I say, needed to have some email correspondence re; the payment... email back saying "Watch you ordered not in stock. Please pick another." OK, not totally happy but picked another slightly cheaper version. Email back "You didn't pick another watch." Er... yes I did, I picked another one $20 cheaper, different product number. Email back "Oh, OK, but that is out of stock too. Pick another." Picked a third, and suggested they might like to advise what they DO have in stock in a two-tone blue dial Sub. Answer: none. At all. And no way to tell me when or if they'd ever get them in. Would I like an all-steel one? No, if I'd wanted one of those I'd have ordered one! :-(

So now I'm waiting for a refund, which I'm told will take thirty days.

Lesson: don't pay any attention to the Timesshop website - it does not reflect what they've got in stock. Email and ask first BEFORE you pay them anything. This may save them and you wasted time.

thunder92

ya, thats been my experience also. But they did refund in my case and another time got a nice watch. But correspondance is pretty bad and takes a while.

WI is awesome but if your still in to inexpensive reps don't bother. Every email back will be at least $200 watch.

Edited by thunder92

Luthier

Like we don't know it...

Only noobs order thru websites.

mostling

Yeah, only noobs...

hnic

why no noobmariner from Narikaa?

Electron17

Noobs need to learn too!!!

Pob

They told you to go WI or MR lol ;)

Why ask if you don't listen?

sardonix

Ordered this one at WI this month, maybe Mary can get you a blue dial one. Was about 200 usd with shipping asian eta.

m83o3.jpg

Pob

Sorry wasn't you, i'm to fast sometimes :D

SonofRojBlake

ya, thats been my experience also. But they did refund in my case and another time got a nice watch. But correspondance is pretty bad and takes a while.

WI is awesome but if your still in to inexpensive reps don't bother. Every email back will be at least $200 watch.

How long did they take to refund? Email from them to me says "It will takes one month for you to receive the money according to the international banking policy". Funny, "international banking policy" didn't have any problem taking the money out of my account in under an hour...

YoungGPS

They told you to go WI or MR lol ;)

Why ask if you don't listen?

+1

hnic

Ordered this one at WI this month, maybe Mary can get you a blue dial one. Was about 200 usd with shipping asian eta.

m83o3.jpg

got it yet?

wristshot?

sardonix

got it yet?

wristshot?

No mate, live in Holland, means very strict customs so i decided for airmail takes a week of 4.

When it arrives i will make some pics : )

SonofRojBlake

Sadly WI couldn't get me a blue dial one. Where can I get this watch??

Tomtom11

Hello I am a noob to this, what are the actual websites to purchase the watch that you guys have stated by "WI" and "RM".

Thanks for the help!

Looking for a all gold day date Rolex!

popspacket

Like we don't know it...

Only noobs order thru websites.

:sad::brightlight: