Sign in to follow this  
wtfnoob

Help with QC please!

wtfnoob

Hi, i recently bought a Breitling from silix, and here are the pics I got sent:

http://s1151.photobucket.com/albums/o628/wtfnoob11/

http://s1151.photobucket.com/albums/o628/wtfnoob11/?action=view&current=f61e3ab1.jpg

I'm concerned that the lumes at the 5 and 7 are crooked. Since I'm new to replica watches, I could really use all the help I can get.

The seller expects an answer within 24 hours, so if somebody with experience and a trained eye could look through these pics it would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks.

ron76

Looks ok to me

Edit: indeed the dots on 5 and 7 look misplaced, could be distortion from the crystal

Kal-el

Yes i noticed, if you are not satisfied just ask for a replacement.

greg_r

Unlike gens, rep lume is applied by hand. This means that lume dots are rarely 100% perfect. You can request another watch, but there's no guarantee it'll be any better (may be worse). That looks close enough to me.

Electron17

Yes the lume does look a little off, not properly in the circle but as Greg says another watch may be even worse. If it will bother you request another as you have to wear it for many years to come and if you are paying for it you expect it to be as close to perfect as can be achieved.

hnic

i would def request another watch

ks653

This is way off... request for another one or maybe get it superlumed from one of our modders and maybe ask Silix to share in the cost? I am sure Michelle would work it out with you..

Edit: ah, I think I got it wrong.. I thought that the watch was with you.. ask Michelle to swap it with another one...

wtfnoob

Alright, Michelle said she would look around for a new watch. Hope the new one is better, and I'll try to post the new QCs as soon as I get them.