Sign in to follow this  
ceedee18

Hello from me

ceedee18

Hi

I joined yesterday and I am already finding this a most useful site. I previously ordered a rep from what I now think is a rip-off site, because they never answered any questions, or provided any tracking info and the phone number they had listed is incomplete, it seems. So I am in the process of trying to get my money back from the credit card issuer. it should be OK, apparently, which makes me wonder what the point of running a scam site might be. Surely most people, when they find that no watch arrives and they can't get any response from anyone, just get their card issuer to reverse the transaction?

Anyway, I have now got access to your list of trusted dealers and I have ordered a couple of inexpensive "Specials" from Michelle at silix. I can tell from our emails to and fro that this is going to be a whole lot more satisfactory.

I can also see how this could be habit-forming, though. My initial idea was to test the system and have a look and then, maybe, buy a higher grade of rep once I knew a bit more about everything. But I can already see that there are going to be a few that I just HAVE to have and I doubt my ability to hold off ordering until the first couple get here! I have looked at a particular AP about 45 times in the past 24 hours and the old 'add to cart' finger is twitching away at about 28,800 bph.

Anyway, look forward to getting to know you.

Chris

hnic

welcome

read

learn

buy

Sparkal

Your starting off the right way.. I remember when I joined and followed a similar path that you have chosen...

It leads to poverty and an addiction that some say is stronger than crack!

Enjoy and study up!

Grimmi

Welcome!

This is a fantastic forum, I've only been here a short while and it's been great, albeit dangerous as it does definitely feed the growing addiction!

Be afraid, be very afraid... Or what the hell, just go with it ;)

Balad1

Aloha from Hawaii!

Hula030.jpg

ceedee18

Aloha from Hawaii!

Hula030.jpg

G'day from Sydney

hzardous

Get ready to spend $$$! Welcome!

jeffw69

Yo bro, whassssup?

scorpion

G'day Mate, Huan Ying, Velkommen, Welkom, Bienvenue, Willkommen, Benvenuto, Dzieñ dobry, and Welcome.

My advice is to leave here right now, dont look back just go away and forget you found this site.................

Or get your wallet ready!!!!!! :giggle:

dalboy

Welcome to the forum..

Hope you like spending money...your gonna be doing it a lot now your here.. :giggle:

Dal...

MW1

Hi and welcome, been here couple of weeks, this is a useful site

conx

Welcome. Suggest you get your credit card limit raised .

Luthier

Point of making scam website is getting tons of money from people like you.

Sure, your credit card will pay you back, but they'll not get money back from China. So, owners of scam website filling out their pockets with big money, and laughing on you.

Advice - never buy via website from trusted dealers. Most of use use PP or WU/MoneyGram. Cheaper, more reliable, and faster.

Grimmi
Welcome. Suggest you get your credit card limit raised .

:D

YoungGPS

animated_gif_3d_028.gif

and

animierte-gifs-image_welcome_spinning.gif

Enjoy the adventure!