Sign in to follow this  
GoodTymes

Let the GoodTymes roll Intro

GoodTymes

Hey everyone I'm G.R or GoodTymes here on RWG I first got into writ watches when i was very young well my first watch wasn't really a functioning watch it was a Power Ranger communicator digital watch then it was a bunch of other cool digital watches like a calculator Casio watch a batman returns game watch a Mario brothers game watch and a Jurassic Park watch from burger king. With all that i can be honest with you i don't think i can even tell time i think i just felt so cool as i got older my cousin hand me down a leather and gold tone guess watch i wore it for dinners and church mainly my uncle use to buy me watches for my birth day i recall getting a a chronograph polo leather watch and a lecost rubber and steel watch in my early teens i started listening to hip hop and was so amazed by the videos of these rap artist flashing they're diamond rolex i fell for that flashy "bling Bling" hype and bought a "iced out" watch and walked around my high school ( man i think i would of kick my own ass ) that faze did not pass not even till now i would say just less icey .

I guess i started to appreciate the craftsmanship of timepieces when i started looking for replicas cause hell i know i can't drop thousands and thousands of dollars on the real thing so i studied the the authentic timepieces to find the perfect ( or very close to the real thing) watch

i am a fan of the

The Hublot BIG Bang Ceramic / SS

The Audemars Piguet Offshore royal oak Rose gold and ceramic

the Cartier Santos 100 steel

the Rolex Daytone rose gold with croc band

there are more just mainly those

hopefully one day i can afford the real one but for now Fake it till i Make it

Corv99

welcome mate..

GoodTymes

welcome mate..

thank you man

Member X

Welcome :)

Have you still got your old watches? Pics would be cool!

I'm gutted - I've misplaced my first watch somewhere :(

Baldrick

"No child left behind"......I despair of the US Government :facepalm:.......never mind......welcome :D

jeffw69
:lmao2:

Cyril_Clunge

Hello :wave: and welcome to RWG :)

"No child left behind"......I despair of the US Government :facepalm:.......never mind......welcome :D

:rofl:

nunu78

hello and welcome my friend.

YoungGPS

animated_gif_3d_028.gif

and

animierte-gifs-image_welcome_spinning.gif

scorpion

G'day Mate, Huan Ying, Velkommen, Welkom, Bienvenue, Willkommen, Benvenuto, Dzieñ dobry, and Welcome.

My advice is to leave here right now, dont look back just go away and forget you found this site.................

Or get your wallet ready!!!!!! :giggle:

fatarms

'sup big man, welcome.

GoodTymes

thanks guys unfortunatly i misplace the majority of my personal belongings once i moved back to the States movers got a bit snoopy and well I Got Robbed thats why I'm here to i guess learn more and possibly do some buying from some of you Gents :nana: