Sign in to follow this  
dyvette

Need help on a Omega Aqua Terra.

dyvette

Bought a AT from Kingswatches back in March of last year, wore it about a week before dropping it on my kitchen tile and breaking the crystal, decided while I was replacing the crystal to get it doubled ar'd and lumed by Pbdad, after I got it back I wore it for a few days and the clasp wouldn't stay, it's missing a small piece on the female part of the clasp.

I havn't messed with it as I took it to a local shop and they said they couldn't do anything about it since it's an aftermarket band, it's a nice watch, and I have over $500 in it by now, I'd like to start wearing it but have no clue who to contact/or how to fix it.

Can somebody fix the clasp/ If not, where do I start trying to find a band?

I'm in Houston if anybody knows a good jeweler here I can go to as well.

Thx in advance.

UmpaHimself

You could always buy a nice leather strap.

onionbag

Contact Michelle at silix-prime, they're one our Trusted Dealers, send her a photo of the bracelet you want and she'll fix you up.

dyvette

Thx for the replys, good recommendation on the leather strap, my Aq. Terra has a black face, would look good with a black leather strap which I found on Silix, I also sent Michelle an email with photos to see if they could locate a SS (was told last year when this happended by a couple of dealers that the AT was discontinued and the SS band wasn't available anymore, but well see as I would rather have SS).

dyvette

Having trouble locating one as it is a 21 mm lug watch, which I guess is a hard to find size (my luck), I found a couple of cheaper ones on Ebay that are 21, but they look like cheap leather and buckle (like $18 though).

I found a real nice 20 mm sold by watchadoo, supposed to be genuine Omega strap as well as buckle, and affordable (around $70), anybody know how that would look? Its just 1 mm but I'm assuming there would be a good amount of space between the band and lug, just not sure how noticable.

fatarms

Having trouble locating one as it is a 21 mm lug watch, which I guess is a hard to find size (my luck), I found a couple of cheaper ones on Ebay that are 21, but they look like cheap leather and buckle (like $18 though).

I found a real nice 20 mm sold by watchadoo, supposed to be genuine Omega strap as well as buckle, and affordable (around $70), anybody know how that would look? Its just 1 mm but I'm assuming there would be a good amount of space between the band and lug, just not sure how noticable.

Check out the strapmaker section toward the bottom of the forum, they can make you a custom strap for around that amount.