Sign in to follow this  
HWG

My new 500m Chrono (gen)

HWG

So I went to the AD, tried it on, loved it. Ordered the rep. Went back to the AD, tried it on again, and it was just something I had to have. The rep has not arrived yet, but the gen came via FedEx overnight shipping. Its gorgeous, and I am very pleased with it. Once the rep arrives, I will post some side by side pics for you guys. For now, the pics of my new watch:

IMG_0928.jpg

IMG_0929.jpg

IMG_0930.jpg

IMG_0932.jpg

IMG_0935.jpg

IMG_0934.jpg

IMG_0933.jpg

IMG_0947.jpg

IMG_0952.jpg

and the wristie:

IMG_0968.jpg

Thanks for looking!

Nisv

Aaaaaaahhhhh :wub:

Congrats :thumbsup2:

nunu78

Amazing, congrats once again and thanks for sharing . Wish you health to enjoy this beauty.

cvp3

Definitely on my short list to own GEN. Beautiful watch.

conx

Looks great - congrats. :thumbsup:

@Jeff..... Watch the M2M section carefully, there's a Tag heading that way from your pusher.....

nunu78

Now ready for all the PMs from noobs asking from where to get this 1:1 rep :)

HWG

@Jeff..... Watch the M2M section carefully, there's a Tag heading that way from your pusher.....

the rep will go for sale after I do the comparison photo shoot. I dont plan to wear it. :D

heritage

Looks very tight on wrist! Anyway, great Tag 500 chrono.

myaz

Wow, them vertical stripes, as classy as a pinstriped suit. You sure the bracelet's not too tight?

HWG

Looks very tight on wrist! Anyway, great Tag 500 chrono.

not tight at all, just was twisting/turning to get a good angle for the wrist shot. the bracelet is quite comfortable.

Cyril_Clunge

The more I see it the more I like it.

nunu78
The more I see it the more I like it.

Cyril, my friend get ur self aquaracer 500m non chrono and you won't be dissappoint.

Or chrono.

Corv99

it's the officially the best Tag!

looks awesome mate, the box set as well!

scorpion

Wow that almost looks gen....................................only joking!

So will the rep be up for grabs in M2M?

Del

Congratulations mate! This is a beauty and I've always been tempted to buy the rep of this but since I already have the older version of the gen Aquaracer chrono I've never got around to it.

Wear it in good health! :thumbsup2:

YoungGPS

Simply beautiful!

Congrats.gif

HWG

Thanks everyone! The deal I got on this was too good to pass up!

Uhrzeit

Hi HWG, hi folks...

maybe I'm all fucked up and too late to congratulate you for this nice TAG. Although I'm not a TAG-Fan but it has a bit (seconds of view) of Rolex' GMT II Ceramic. Don't you guys think.. I mean the very first look, head turn back and again focus... Then you realize it's not a Rolex...

HWG, don't feel bad about my quick comparison with the GMT, sure the TAG is a unique individual watch... But wanted to be just fair to tell/share my thoughts...

Anyways, it doesn't mean of any interest what my thoughts are about -> FOR YOU, all best wishes and wear it well!! CONGRATS!

Uhrzeit

Burnleybezel

I hate you! - Great watch mate lovesssssssss it.........

SteveA

I love it and have been looking for a decent rep of this one any ideas Ive seen one at Asia Krono I quite like.

nunu78
Hi HWG, hi folks...

maybe I'm all fucked up and too late to congratulate you for this nice TAG. Although I'm not a TAG-Fan but it has a bit (seconds of view) of Rolex' GMT II Ceramic. Don't you guys think.. I mean the very first look, head turn back and again focus... Then you realize it's not a Rolex...

HWG, don't feel bad about my quick comparison with the GMT, sure the TAG is a unique individual watch... But wanted to be just fair to tell/share my thoughts...

Anyways, it doesn't mean of any interest what my thoughts are about -> FOR YOU, all best wishes and wear it well!! CONGRATS!

Uhrzeit

Kind of , may be . Hmmmm let me have another look. yeah one can be mistaken coz of the bold numbers on the Bezel.

P4GTR

congrats D! Welcome to the gen TAG chrono club! :thumbsup:

SS caseback with dive helmet, right?

Great looking watch, wear it well!

oscarmadfish

the rep will go for sale after I do the comparison photo shoot. I dont plan to wear it. :D

dont forget oscar will be intrested :giggle:

oscarmadfish

the GEN you have is very very nice

Uhrzeit
Hi HWG, hi folks...

Uhrzeit

Kind of , may be . Hmmmm let me have another look. yeah one can be mistaken coz of the bold numbers on the Bezel.

Nunu, I know... I'm maybe far, far away with my thoughts but as said... just the first 1-3 seconds with distance. Sure a closer look won't tell my thoughts, but was my first what got my mind...

:-)