Sign in to follow this  
Evangeliz

Hi from Belgium

Evangeliz

Hi Guys,

Well i'm making my first steps in the replica watch world as I'm starting to get obsessed by watches and buying simple icewatches and Fossil doesn't cut it for me :) I have rep experience because I bought a few rep handbags for my wife so I know to inform myself before buying

I'm particularly attracted to 1 brand, Breitling, not because of the name but mostly because of the kickass look of one of their models.

I'm looking into purchasing a Navitimer 01 and a Montbrillant 01. Both with leather deployment just like the ones on the website :

http://www.breitling...ig_modelbig.jpg

http://www.breitling...ig_modelbig.jpg

I've searched a few forums now, read Andreww's guide about the navitimer but still don't know where to find a good copy and not even sure what to pay for it.

I've found the BRE182 and BRE238 on Silix which are cheap but look good. But then there is the internals which I'm not sure of.

I read that the 21j is a cheap but reliable system on one forum, then another says it's crap. Maybe the difference is the smooth not smooth version.

About the Japanese quartz I read good things and then there is the Asian Valjoux 7750, which sounds good but seems to be a hassle if you use the chrono (which I will never use) or to find spare parts

Should I go for the cheap version ($)100 or should I spend a little more ($300) for my first rep?

I'll be happy to read about all comments and feedback :)

Edited by Evangeliz

Luthier

Welcome to the Forum!

Cheapies won't have chrono, unless it's a quartz, that isn't the best choice.

Send pics to Watchinternational, they'll find what you want, for very fair price.

scorpion

G'day Mate, Huan Ying, Velkommen, Welkom, Bienvenue, Willkommen, Benvenuto, Dzieñ Dobry, Dobrodošao, Vítejte, Bonvenon, Tervetuloa, Accueil, Fogadtatás, Velkomin, Selamat Datang, Powitanie, Bem-vindo, Välkommen and Welcome.

My advice is to leave here right now, dont look back just go away and forget you ever found this site.................

Or get your wallet ready for a serious spending spree!!!!!!

hnic

welcome

contact the trusted dealers

Narikaa & Toro ship within the eu

(succes dit gaat je geld kosten)

Del

Hello and welcome! :thumbsup2: