Sign in to follow this  
ronin007

Hi also from the UK

ronin007

Hi everyone great site,been reading for a few weeks now,already got quite a few watches mainly from Josh and Andrew which have been very good,will upload some pics soon,just ordered a code yellow avenger and i think made my first mess,i looked at the qc pics the other day and looked good but on looking a 2rd time a few days later saw the hands were a mess,have emailed the dealer tonight but have not recieved the watch yet,do anyone know of a modder in england who could save this watch or is it easier to ship it back,thanks damian

Cyril_Clunge

Hi Damian :wave: and welcome to RWG :damnthecolonials: :)

We don't have any UK based modders at present. Probably the best thing is to post pics of the Avenger when you get it so that we can see what needs sorting.

ronin007

Kinda hoping maybe its bad light,need to read up on how to load photos,thanks cyril

ronin007
IMG_1017_zpsd08a12b6.jpg,HOPE THIS WORKS

ronin007

Is it the light as the hour hand appears black,the second hand on the website was chrome with a yellow top,

Disfin

Welcome!

rickdangerous

Welcome aboard

Cyril_Clunge
Is it the light as the hour hand appears black,the second hand on the website was chrome with a yellow top,

It could well be the light, same reason some of the numbers look black and some don't.

YoungGPS

animated_gif_3d_028.gif

and

animierte-gifs-image_welcome_spinning.gif

scorpion

G'day Mate, Huan Ying, Velkommen, Welkom, Bienvenue, Willkommen, Benvenuto, Dzieñ Dobry, Dobrodošao, Vítejte, Bonvenon, Tervetuloa, Accueil, Fogadtatás, Velkomin, Selamat Datang, Powitanie, Bem-vindo, Välkommen and Welcome.

My advice is to leave here right now, dont look back just go away and forget you ever found this site.................

Or get your wallet ready for a serious spending spree!!!!!! :giggle:

It thinks its the light - same watch same time just a different angle, hands black then they are silver. Same with the numbers

Breitling%20Seawolf%20Avenger%20Chrono%20(HANDS(Large).jpg

Edited by scorpion