Sign in to follow this  
Jza

Has anyone bought from Swiss-Expert.net?

Jza

I am new to the replica world and after doing a little research I was set on buying a Rolex Submariner with Black Ceramic bezel and Miyota movement. Like all rookies, I thought they were professional, online chat, great website and what seems like quality work. I had chatted online with these guys, probably to the point of annoyance. I was originally tempted to get three watches(Pro Hunter GMT II, and an IWC) and based on the 20% discount, in total in would of come out to about $350+/- a few dollars. But, since I hadn't worked with them before, I rethought it through and decided to just get the Submariner via Western Union, which in total would of come out to $156 with shipping. I figured, hey, if I'm going to get scammed I can live with $156. When I got to Western Union, the girl working the desk, somehow talked me out of it. So, now I'm left with no clue as to the legitimacy of these guys SWISS-EXPERT.NET. Anybody? Anything on these guys? And if you have purchased from them, do you mind posting pics. Thanks

scorpion

G'day Mate, Huan Ying, Velkommen, Welkom, Bienvenue, Willkommen, Benvenuto, Dzieñ Dobry, Dobrodošao, Vítejte, Bonvenon,

Tervetuloa, Accueil, Fogadtatás, Velkomin, Selamat Datang, Powitanie, Bem-vindo, Välkommen and Welcome.

My advice is to leave here right now, dont look back just go away and forget you ever found this site.................

Or get your wallet ready for a serious spending spree!!!!!!

Jza

Scorpion,

Do you mean Swiss-Expert.net site or RWG Forum site?

Cyril_Clunge

Scorpion is being sarcastic, warning you that reps are addictive. You are perfectly safe from being ripped off here.

RichardMiami

Swiss-Expert = scam

Our Trusted Dealers = legit.

That's all ya need ta know.

Jza

Thanks guys. A little slow here, but I'm sure I will know the feeling Scorpion speaks of pretty soon.

Luthier

Miyota?

:rofl:

onionbag

That girl at Western Union obviously took a shine to you, a bunch of flowers would be a nice gesture.

So hello and welcome, take your time to read and learn, then contact any of our Trusted Dealers, that's all I have to tell you.............I like chocolates. ;)

dalboy

Swiss-Expert = scam

Our Trusted Dealers = legit.

That's all ya need ta know.

+ 1

@OB .what ones

Dal........

onionbag
@OB .what ones

Them all.............are there any other ones?

dalboy
@OB .what ones

Deep fried mars bar ?

onionbag
@OB .what ones

Deep fried mars bar ?

Tsssssk .........................nasty man. :P

Rustbucket

Jza, Stick with the Trusted Dealers. Overpaid Mary the other day by a couple of hundred dollars....send her an email...refund in 24 hours... That's TRUST.

RB

devedander

Western Union is aware of the extent people get scammed via WU and there is no recourse if you do. So they try to talk you out of it if it look scammy like seding money to China or Africa. Last time I Wud money for a watch they made me talk to some lady on the phone like a suicide hotline trying to tlak me out of it. When I finally said no I am fine with it they begrudgingly let e do it. Like pulling teeth...

Jza

That girl at Western Union obviously took a shine to you, a bunch of flowers would be a nice gesture.

So hello and welcome, take your time to read and learn, then contact any of our Trusted Dealers, that's all I have to tell you.............I like chocolates. ;)

Got the girl a sixpack of beer. Shocked at first, but happy to know she'd done me a favor. I'm working on the chocolates.....

BigBuys

Got the girl a sixpack of beer. Shocked at first, but happy to know she'd done me a favor. I'm working on the chocolates.....

........lmao2.gif .......Classy bitch!

chiefo

Well done for not going ahead and ordering! Always best to check here first! :)

Danglin

Was she hot?

jackie61966

Can you please name the replica sites for "Rolexes" that are reputable. I asked this question before and was told, "Look on the bottom". I am NEW to this site. When I scrolled to the BOTTOM I saw this box to type in my question or comment. Can someone please take the time to type out the SITE NAMES, possibly at least 2 sites? I thank you in advance for your assistance...

black263

It's not at the bottom. Go to the home page and look at the links on the right hand side. (Must read these links first) One of them tells you where to find xxxx watch. You need to read all of them before going further.

jackie61966

Richard Miami.. I just looked at your collection. OMG! Your time pieces are gorgeous and sexy...Please tell me what site you ordered your watches from. I'd like to use those sites. Thank you in advance for your help.

RichardMiami

@ Jackie....Thanks for the compliments. Several of them (the Black Bay, The Breitling Super Ocean and the Omega) came from HERE.

none of my watches are reps.

NCRich

@ Jackie....Thanks for the compliments. Several of them (the Black Bay, The Breitling Super Ocean and the Omega) came from HERE.

Aren't you special? LOL

RichardMiami

Aren't you special? LOL

yep. but at least I didn't have to ride the short bus to school... ;)