Sign in to follow this  
Jza

Has anyone bought from Swiss-Expert.net?

NCRich

We only had short buses. What are you talking about? I grew up in the south.

RichardMiami

LOL.. I really have no idea what I am talking about.. I grew up in South Brooklyn... meaning that we took the subway to school.... or walked.

Honestly I never saw a school bus (other than private schools) until I was an adult.

note: It is debatable if I am an adult even now.. ;)

NCRich

LOL.. I really have no idea what I am talking about.. I grew up in South Brooklyn... meaning that we took the subway to school.... or walked.

Honestly I never saw a school bus (other than private schools) until I was an adult.

note: It is debatable if I am an adult even now.. ;)

Not being an adult is a good quality.

myaz

Can you please name the replica sites for "Rolexes" that are reputable. I asked this question before and was told, "Look on the bottom". I am NEW to this site. When I scrolled to the BOTTOM I saw this box to type in my question or comment. Can someone please take the time to type out the SITE NAMES, possibly at least 2 sites? I thank you in advance for your assistance...

Mate, This was answered in September 2012, in post#2 of this thread.

ANY of the TDs listed in that link (Trusted Dealers) can get you reputable Rolexes.

Alternately, you can also scroll to the very TOP of this or any page and the 4th tab is "RWG Trusted Dealers"

YUP, you read right, any of them can get you a reputable Rolex, Rolex is easy.

jelskan

See the "trusted dealers" list. They are all able to source rollies.

black263

Can you please name the replica sites for "Rolexes" that are reputable. I asked this question before and was told, "Look on the bottom". I am NEW to this site. When I scrolled to the BOTTOM I saw this box to type in my question or comment. Can someone please take the time to type out the SITE NAMES, possibly at least 2 sites? I thank you in advance for your assistance...

Mate, This was answered in September 2012, in post#2 of this thread.

ANY of the TDs listed in that link (Trusted Dealers) can get you reputable Rolexes.

Alternately, you can also scroll to the very TOP of this or any page and the 4th tab is "RWG Trusted Dealers"

YUP, you read right, any of them can get you a reputable Rolex, Rolex is easy.

I don't have any of the links at the top of the page using Xmas Theme. No problems if I use the default green.

chrish8

Jackie here is the dealer list http://www.rwg.bz/board/index.php?showtopic=60