Sign in to follow this  
mad dawg

Where to get a 127 CG

mad dawg

I bought a PWC fiddy but the crown guard was poorly made (dimple near the pin and engraving not very deep). Therefore I want to procure a replacement. I tried Robert but no reply (I think he is not interested in selling parts) and I am not sure if a DSN CG will fit. Can any one direct me to a source?

MD

greg_r

Jackson Tse supplies CGs separately, although the engraving still isn't that deep. They're not bad, though... (I'm assuming they will fit - they look like they should, but I've not tried it...)

graman

Hard to find....yup...

Seems to be lots of good homage stuff around, but the details for a rep are hard to find, or bloody expensive...am I right?

Made a few mall discoveries...missed helenarou on ebay, until rediscovered. TODAY!...can't believe that...had my head up my ass on that one!

Anyhow...would love some advice on any of this stuff....having some fun with planning to build a couple of pams...

Not for the cost, it seems cheaper to buy them from Tat, but for the fun...

greg_r

helenarou sells a lot of the same stuff you'll get from Jackson Tse, but she tends to be that bit more expensive (or was last time I looked at her site).

sconehead

I'm sure I read somewhere that DSN's cg has different spacing betwixt screws, Jacksons are $10 shipped with screws (ask for them) mind you that was for a 111...shoot PSOC a pm, he know's about stuff like this...:Monkey:

greg_r
I'm sure I read somewhere that DSN's cg has different spacing betwixt screws, Jacksons are $10 shipped with screws (ask for them) mind you that was for a 111...shoot PSOC a pm, he know's about stuff like this...;)

The 127 CGs are $11 shipped.

mad dawg

Greg,

$11 from where?

Looking at the Jackson photos, the 127 CGs are upside down.

MD

greg_r
Greg,

$11 from where?

Looking at the Jackson photos, the 127 CGs are upside down.

MD

.... from Jackson Tse

He sells several varieties of CG - including both varieties of 47mm CG with lever either to the top or bottom (bear in mind that the 203 has the CG the opposite way around from the 127). Just make sure you tell him which you need.