Sign in to follow this  
johndee

Having problems with watchesreplica1

johndee

I placed an order with watchesreplica1 for a Panarai 00332 paid $228 via paypal received emails confirming order status then nothing happened for approx three weeks then i had an email offering a similar watch to the one i ordered, the only thing that was similar was the name so i told the i wanted the one that I had ordered. after another week I sent another email requesting a refund. at this point they are still conversing with me and tell me that they will ask the manager to refund me, that was the last email they sent since then I have sent approx 8-10 emails still requesting the refund as they do not have the watch i want, but no reply there last email was three weeks ago. has anyone any ideas on what to do next.

I was aware at the time of ordering a replica watch that this was a possibility. Its a pity i didnt find this site before I ordered.

Del

Yes, you've been scammed by the sounds of it.

Since you paid by Paypal, and this crowd are a bunch of scamming bastards, you should raise a dispute with Paypal. Now, let me be clear that this is something that you should NEVER do with any of our Trusted Dealers because it can cause huge problems for the dealer and ultimately for buyers too but, for these tossers, it is worth a shot. ;)

DKaiser Söze

Sorry to hear. But you have found a great resource and scams will be a thing of your past. As I am sure you have figured out now, stick to our trusted dealers. AND welcome

rickdangerous

*Panerai