Sign in to follow this  
ratha67

Good Day all... New to the Forum and thanks for all the great info already

ratha67

Hi everyone. I'm new to the forum and have already been in contact with a couple of the TD's. To begin with, I am interested in beginning my Rep collection with a Rolex DSSD and a Panerai 104 from the Noob factory. I hope all goes well. I'm looking to get as close to the gen as possible and so far I am not very experienced in taking apart a watch, nor do I have the proper tools to do my own mods and QC when the watches arrive. Any tips?

I've been in contact with Mary, and apparently the noob factory is on a 2 week vacation so she suggests I go with the H factory Panerai 104. I think I'll wait on the Noob factory 104.

I've also been in contact with BK regarding the DSSD. I especially like the fact that through him, its a second round of QC that I am currently unable to do myself.

I see the toolkit is about $100 here. Any suggestions on what tools I should by right away, where to buy them, and what I should pay for them.

So far my collection only consists of two watches worth mentioning and those are a gen Rolex Datejust and a gen Breitling for Bentley.

Thanks everyone. Look forward to being an active participant in this forum.

dalboy

Welcom..nice to have you with us..

Enjoy

Dal.............

MW1

Welcome to RWG :) Interested to see the Brietling, any chance you could post a pic?

Mark

Edited by MW1

Del

Hello and welcome! :thumbsup2:

By the way, there is a 104 for sale in the Members Sales Section with an amazing Inspire gen gator strap, plus another great rep strap (the Assolutamente) and deployant. The member selling it is GBOGH - you can't go wrong for such a great package. ;)

ratha67

Welcome to RWG :) Interested to see the Brietling, any chance you could post a pic?

Mark

Sure. I just snapped a pic with my phone. What's the easiest way to post it? I just tried uploading it to my Flickr account, but got an error when trying to attach it here as an image.

ratha67

By the way, there is a 104 for sale in the Members Sales Section with an amazing Inspire gen gator strap, plus another great rep strap (the Assolutamente) and deployant. The member selling it is GBOGH - you can't go wrong for such a great package. ;)

Sounds great. Thanks! I'll take a look as soon as I am given access to the Members Sales Sections. Apparently, I'm too much of a newbie on this site to have access.

Corv99

+1 on the watch for sale..... check it out

and welcome

Corv99

Sounds great. Thanks! I'll take a look as soon as I am given access to the Members Sales Sections. Apparently, I'm too much of a newbie on this site to have access.

need a few more posts....... nearly there

ratha67

Cool. What's the best way to post pics? To where should I upload them? Apparently, I can't use my Flickr account.

Corv99

Cool. What's the best way to post pics? To where should I upload them? Apparently, I can't use my Flickr account.

I use Photobucket.........

ratha67

Mark

Here's a pic I just snapped with my phone.

IMAG02391.jpg

Edited by ratha67

YoungGPS
animierte-gifs-image_welcome_spinning.gif

scorpion

G'day Mate, Huan Ying, Velkommen, Welkom, Bienvenue, Willkommen, Benvenuto, Dzieñ Dobry, Dobrodošao, Vítejte, Bonvenon, Tervetuloa, Accueil, Fogadtatás, Velkomin, Selamat Datang, Powitanie, Bem-vindo, Välkommen and Welcome.

My advice is to leave here right now, dont look back just go away and forget you ever found this site.................

Or get your wallet ready for a serious spending spree!!!!!! :giggle: