Sign in to follow this  
bme

Watcheden (Tony)

bme

After seeing Greg's Audemars Piguet recently I was inclined to buy one for myself............ordered from Tony on 3rd December, shipment confirmed by Betsy on 7th, watch arrived today...........wrist shots later but here is the model.........very happy with it! Cost, 108USD, shipped.

400AP_087b.jpg

greg_r
After seeing Greg's Audemars Piguet recently I was inclined to buy one for myself............ordered from Tony on 3rd December, shipment confirmed by Betsy on 7th, watch arrived today...........wrist shots later but here is the model.........very happy with it! Cost, 108USD, shipped.

Cool - that seems like typical service for Tony. He somehow manages to be as quick as Josh even if you don't pay the extra for EMS...

I've bought several watches from him over the last several months, and he's been consistently good.

bme

I'll def use him again!

Next watch is a Breguet......19.99 RWI special from Silix........bought a scredriver set and qualified..........wonder what I'll actually receive?????

I've bought from Silix before, just his cheap stuff and he's not too bad, don't think i'd spend more than 50 bucks with him though!

greg_r
I'll def use him again!

Next watch is a Breguet......19.99 RWI special from Silix........bought a scredriver set and qualified..........wonder what I'll actually receive?????

I've bought from Silix before, just his cheap stuff and he's not too bad, don't think i'd spend more than 50 bucks with him though!

cool - $20 bucks is cheap for any kinda watch. I've never bought from Silix myself - he had a lot of bad press a while back, which kinda put me off...

FBV

i've bought from tony before during my early days of rep collecting. always liked his weekly specials. never had a problem or any concerns.