Sign in to follow this  
Bob Reed

Newbs you need to read a little first!

Bob Reed

I am just amazed how one of the first posts of a lot of newbs is, "Any feedback on site "X"?! Seemed to me when I found this site it was time to do some reading before I did anything, even post. There was a reason I stayed away from this hobby for over 11 years. But this site fixed all that. Yes there is some work required on our ends, the newbs, read and read some more, but I find it part of the hobby. Come on new folks read a little before you start posting. This site contains all the answers to almpost any question you could ask. And the information contained in these posts is priceless!

onionbag

'tis troo dis. :clap:

scorpion

I am just amazed how one of the first posts of a lot of newbs is, "Any feedback on site "X"?! Seemed to me when I found this site it was time to do some reading before I did anything, even post. There was a reason I stayed away from this hobby for over 11 years. But this site fixed all that. Yes there is some work required on our ends, the newbs, read and read some more, but I find it part of the hobby. Come on new folks read a little before you start posting. This site contains all the answers to almpost any question you could ask. And the information contained in these posts is priceless!

Well my new simple guide might help them ................ :giggle:

TRUSTED GUIDE.jpg

replicastuff

Already a hobby reading the info. Also glad i found a friendly place to share wrist shots of my reps.

dalboy

Bob...

Go to the top of the class......you can come again.. :giggle: ..

Just how a new member should be..nice one mate ...a credit to all new members..Enjoy the forum.

Dal.....

Bob Reed

Oh I like that Scorpion!

dalboy

Well my new simple guide might help them ................ :giggle:

TRUSTED%20GUIDE.jpg

I love you ... :giggle:

Luthier

+1B, Bob!!!

HWG

Well said!

dynne

You put it very right indeed.

After introducing myself I kept reading for several weeks before posting anything. Frightened to death of Luth and the other guys... :D

Hopefully I'd stay away from the "newbiest" of all questions.

If everyone were like you ^_^

Luthier

I started from the same path - signed up, did reading for a few weeks, get some knowledge, then asked questions on things I didn't understand, got great answers.

So, nothing to afraid, if your first post wasn't "Hey, you, point me in right direction, right now!!!"

You're safe, bro.

Bob Reed

Well I joined the forum because I wanted to learn about the hobby I left years ago. I knew the quality of the reps I had seen and knew I did not want to pay huge money for junk. I found this forum by accident and as they say, the rest is history. (3rd watch inbound) I see only 3 reasons to join a forum. (Yes I help run several) 1. is to become a true member of the community 2. is to blow in, rip of the community and blow out, (I have seen this one more then once!) 3. is you are just too lazy to do the leg work yourself and want all the answers hand spooned to you. There is a forth but you will never hear from them. They are just curios to what is going on.

BadPickle
I started from the same path - signed up, did reading for a few weeks, get some knowledge, then asked questions on things I didn't understand, got great answers.

So, nothing to afraid, if your first post wasn't "Hey, you, point me in right direction, right now!!!"

You're safe, bro.

Oh!! So Luth!! What exactly were you reading if you're member no.9??

Jus askin!!

dalboy

You're safe, bro.

Jus askin!!

Turbo repairs for the beginner.. :giggle:

BadPickle

You're safe, bro.

Jus askin!!

Oh Dal mate!! That's harsh!! My chest is still tight after reading the quote!!

dalboy

You're safe, bro.

Jus askin!!

Hope you sat down first..

BadPickle

You're safe, bro.

Jus askin!!

Hope you sat down first..

It sat me down!! Knocked off my feet!