Sign in to follow this  
Merlinau

TAG Heuer Link or Aquaracer in Gold/Stainless

Merlinau

Hello

I"m a new member and I am looking to purchase a replica TAG 'Link' or Aquaracer in Gold/stainless finish.

I have read so much stuff about all the problems and difficulties and things to look out for I have become quite confused and discouraged.

This may be a stupid 'newbie' question, but is there ANYBODY who is a 'straight shooter' in this field, or is it the case that since all replica watches are (by definiiton) illegal that everyone in the business is a crook?

Is it possible to stear me to any trusted dealers?

Even some of those in the 'trusted dealers' list seem to have suddenly disappeared and I notice that lots of web sites are reporting 'Closed by order of some (US) state court or other".

All I want to do is to find an online dealer with a dependable supply of quality replica watches I can find the one I'm looking for and buy it.

However, I have spent hours going round in circles on the 'net without success trying to find this.

Is it REALLY so hard?

Merlinau

onionbag

No mate, it's not. Email a picture of the watch you want to Mary/Rochest at [email protected]

They'll advise you if it's available and tell you the options if it is, they'll quote you a price including shipping.

Good luck.

Merlinau

No mate, it's not. Email a picture of the watch you want to Mary/Rochest at [email protected]

They'll advise you if it's available and tell you the options if it is, they'll quote you a price including shipping.

Good luck.

Many thanks I have done that and await a reply. Will advise outcome.