Sign in to follow this  
jayo7

Hello

jayo7

Hi,

I've been looking to purchase a rep for a few weeks and have been reading a Repwatch blog and nearly ordered last week. But decided to do further reading and by chance i stumbled across this site.

I've been reading the info and am finding it a great resource, Can't wait to start my own Rep collection.

Hoping to start with Patak Phillipe and then others.

markeym3

Hi and welcome, read as much as poss and stick with the trusted dealers and enjoy , have fun ,,,

marc

scorpion

G'day Mate, Huan Ying, Velkommen, Welkom, Bienvenue, Willkommen, Benvenuto, Dzieñ Dobry, Dobrodošao, Vítejte, Bonvenon, Tervetuloa, Accueil, Fogadtatás, Velkomin, Selamat Datang, Powitanie, Bem-vindo, Välkommen and Welcome.

My advice is to leave here right now, dont look back just go away and forget you ever found this site.................

Or get your wallet ready for a serious spending spree!!!!!! :giggle:

APOLLO440

Had my fears when I joined,,,and I'm glad to say, they where unfounded . A big welcome from Auld Reekie.

glam1

Greetings from Scotland....you have found the right place!!

jayo7

Thanks for the welcome.

I see what you mean about getting your wallet ready, I've already seen 2 watches i like.

After browsing the Trusted Seller Thread, I've decided on using one of them. Is it best to order via thier site or can i PM them with the watch details and a couple of questions or should I post in thier thread.

onionbag

Thanks for the welcome.

I see what you mean about getting your wallet ready, I've already seen 2 watches i like.

After browsing the Trusted Seller Thread, I've decided on using one of them. Is it best to order via thier site or can i PM them with the watch details and a couple of questions or should I post in thier thread.

Hello and welcome. :)

It'd be best if you emailed them, just send a picture or link to what you want.

jayo7

Thanks for the welcome.

Hello and welcome. :)

It'd be best if you emailed them, just send a picture or link to what you want.

Thanks for the quick reply

jayo7

I've started a PM conversation and finger crossed as I am planning on ordering 2 watches.

kevin123

Hi. Welcome. This place rocks. But hurts my wallet.

Any questions just ask, the guys here are so helpful.

Bob Reed

welcome and remember to READ! Your question would have ben answered if you would have read the "Guidelines for buying from a trusted Dealer" Now you are ready to order and you will have time to kill while you wait for your order. Use that time to learn more about this great hobby! And oh Scorpion likes to say run while you can but I think it is to late once you sign up for this site. :help3:

Edited by Bob Reed

Luthier

PatAk is great choice...if you drive at least Porsche.

:D

YoungGPS

animated_gif_3d_028.gif

and

animierte-gifs-image_welcome_spinning.gif

speer999

Hey welcome aboard!

jayo7

I've started a PM conversation and finger crossed as I am planning on ordering 2 watches.

Now upto 4 watches, just waiting for email replies. Must stop