Sign in to follow this  
KeNnY

[PICS] NEW DSSD rep from Unknown factory, simply WOW

KeNnY

I think my waiting was worth it !

The dial, indexes, bezel insert, pearl, case, I am amazed. These new rolexes coming are not noobfactory but suppose to have crystal over pearl, so we need to double check that.

http://www.timeshops...asian-2836.html

ro2122f-rolex-deep-sea-black-ceramic-2012-super-lume-upgraded-v-ss-asian-2836.jpg

ro2122f-rolex-deep-sea-black-ceramic-2012-super-lume-upgraded-v-ss-asian-2836.jpg

Really so far the best DSSD I have seen from factory so far.

Only thing missing, is deeper engravings on the bezel insert, still not made right.

I think for Christmas I will finally again get a DSSD :lol:

Pob

Looks great ;)

Those numbers on the bazel are they little bolder like on gen or still the same?

KeNnY

Looks great ;)

Those numbers on the bazel are they little bolder like on gen or still the same?

we can compare

389428d1297876595-sold-rolex-seadweller-deepsea-116660-dssd-m8-2-.jpg

dalboy

Looks damn good from where i'm sitting ....who knows xmas may come early.. :giggle:

Nice one keNny..

Dal........

Pob

Looks the same to me! But that pearl looks just great compering to the old one!

KeNnY

THis got my rating 9/10 ! 1 point down due to no deeper engravings on bezel insert, but still this one is so far best ! Who knows what kind of factory is this

Crusader

Who knows what kind of factory is this

They should call it ''Gen-factory'' and send few people from Rolex down there to show them how to make good watch for small money :D

KeNnY

Who knows what kind of factory is this

They should call it ''Gen-factory'' and send few people from Rolex down there to show them how to make good watch for small money :D

hahaha :D new name GEN factory good one ! :D

Sad the Submarines are not that close, if they are also from them, the wooky rehaut is really bad there, but the rest is great, so great for building ultimate Submariner.

But this DSSD, well simply is AWESOME

we can as well name the factory DSSD Factory :D

Doobrey

So have we actually bought anything from these guys?

Thy are not TDs...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

KeNnY

Thy are not TDs...

Timeshops are trusted, and if they can get it , so can other dealers :)

I just like to check new stuff on all trusted dealers websites, because someone is first, someone is second :)

subiim

Thy are not TDs...

They are

Doobrey

My mistake...

Just never heard of them :D

Del

The pics are so photoshopped that it's difficult to know how good some of the details are. The so-called superlume looks terrible.

Party pooper I am! :yoda:

KeNnY

The pics are so photoshopped that it's difficult to know how good some of the details are. The so-called superlume looks terrible.

we need more sellers listed, by so far, looks great to me :D I am checking the details > pearl > indexes > dial > bezel insert

Del

we need more sellers listed, by so far, looks great to me :D I am checking the details > pearl > indexes > dial > bezel insert

You are the DSSD King mate - I will bow to your superior knowledge on this one! :D

KeNnY

You are the DSSD King mate - I will bow to your superior knowledge on this one! :D

:lol: thanks !

jeffw69

Don't listen to Del, he is in love with those booooooring Breitlings!

Hazz

Don't listen to Del, he is in love with those booooooring Breitlings!

And his new pam is a stunner

hnic

love the dssd

never seen it real life though

congrats on the purchase

KeNnY

love the dssd

never seen it real life though

congrats on the purchase

didn't buy yet, don't have funds, bought 2 watches yesterday for 613 USD :D:D:D

digger2

Anyone know about the quality of those new movements with the "rolex" engraving?

KeNnY

Anyone know about the quality of those new movements with the "rolex" engraving?

it is normal eta just the fancy engraving there. you can swap it if you want :D

spolen23

Is anyone bothered by the 10:10 time, which is a signature of real Gen watches? Maybe it's just me, but I don't trust that it is a Rep.

Cyril_Clunge
Is anyone bothered by the 10:10 time, which is a signature of real Gen watches? Maybe it's just me, but I don't trust that it is a Rep.

:facepalm:

If you're seriously suggesting a Trusted Dealer is attempting to deceive I recommend you do less posting and more reading.

machiavegli

Jesus KeNnY how many g**damn DSSD have you bought already? A man's just got two wrists!

:D

-Mach