Sign in to follow this  
KeNnY

[PICS] NEW DSSD rep from Unknown factory, simply WOW

Greenhat

just back from my spell in limbo and now i know what watch to buy next

aksingh

Looks good but bezel numbers and markers are still too thin and the OGEV RLS text is too thick.

urth4

So, I have decided that next order is going to be a DSSD!

Frankly I was going for the BK DSSD, but now i see this and how stoked Kenny is..

BK dssd vs this? Opinions suggestions etc is appreciated :)

KeNnY

Can you show the clasp engrave/printing? I'm looking for a better alternative...

Sent from my mobile device. Please excuse the brevity of this message.

did not order it yet mate :)

I agree re: the lume and the photoshopping! but it does look nice...

exactly mate, we will see, but looks really good

Thanks mate, any way you can get that clasp printing shot? I have two things in the shopping cart at TS and I'd add this in if I can see what it looks like...

ask them when you will order and receive QC pics

Looks pretty close to me...

4bd1dd55624841b120363f56b4b3dc4f.jpg

looks really nice, really great DSSD

Thanks for posting that...

So you reckon that bezel and pearl is better than a Trevor one?

you are welcome mate ! :) The bezel insert looks really close to Trevor, but this has got really much better pearl

I don't like posts like this.

When I came here, I thought Panerai looked stupid.

I am waiting for my second one to arrive.

When I came here, I said I would never get a rep Rolex.

I have 2 Subs in transit.

I don't really want to talk about how I am feeling bout Kenny's DSSD, as I need to slow down and take a little buying break. I ordered some stuff to make a custom watch box, but it is already full and I have not received (or made) it yet. I had to lie to my wife twice in the last three days. To settle her down when she figures it out, I ordered her a surprise J12. That could make everything okay or it could have something other than the desired effect. :death:

Thanks for the post Kenny. Have to edit my "watches to get" list again.

I may need group therapy :suicide:

hahahahahhaha :D you are welcome mate ! :D But really this DSSD is so far the best I have seen from the offered pics, we need real life pics soon !

Ordered!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

great mate ! please keep us informed and post pics here ! :)

If Kenny is this excited about a new DSSD I'd consider getting another one.

There is another member here (that really likes Rolex & Panerai) who could do a good comparison.

very nice mate ! :)

just back from my spell in limbo and now i know what watch to buy next

hahahaha will be good buy for sure ! :)

Looks good but bezel numbers and markers are still too thin and the OGEV RLS text is too thick.

we need real life pics

So, I have decided that next order is going to be a DSSD!

Frankly I was going for the BK DSSD, but now i see this and how stoked Kenny is..

BK dssd vs this? Opinions suggestions etc is appreciated :)

well BKs dssd is mostly noobfactory version

Thanks for all who will then put some real life pictures of this dssd ! :)

LightGeek

Ay. Ok I'll order too... Along with a Montblanc that's been sitting in the cart for a while!

ImNotFatImFluffy

it may still have faults, but most reps do, and its giving me serious thoughts about going for higher end reps rather than 21j, but no matter what it will be a while for me.

the pic of the gen should have been taken in better light or a different angle.

Edited by ImNotFatImFluffy

Bash64

Ay. Ok I'll order too... Along with a Montblanc that's been sitting in the cart for a while!

Lightgeek, you are new and I think you have a bigger problem than me. I'm surprised this is the only DSSD version you are getting :)

LeandroBR

Strong with this one is the Force... :yoda:

:clap:

LightGeek

Lightgeek, you are new and I think you have a bigger problem than me. I'm surprised this is the only DSSD version you are getting :)

Waiiit you're kidding me right? :) I will have four DSSD including this one... In my quest for (what I perceive) as the best. It may be a franken-DSSD after I'm done :)

jeffw69

Fuck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just emailed Timeshops!

Balad1

Dumb Ass!

Luthier

"Sitions" sounds very promising...

:D

UmpaHimself

The triangle looks straight across the top, not curved like gen. Also back case printing looks a little sloppy and everyone tells me the clone Rolex movement is very unreliable, especially after seeing 10:10 dissect it.

What makes this better than noob factory.

LightGeek

The triangle looks straight across the top, not curved like gen. Also back case printing looks a little sloppy and everyone tells me the clone Rolex movement is very unreliable, especially after seeing 10:10 dissect it.

Oy, glad I haven't paid yet lol. I'm still getting that Montblanc 100 ann. ed...

Bash64

Waiiit you're kidding me right? :) I will have four DSSD including this one... In my quest for (what I perceive) as the best. It may be a franken-DSSD after I'm done :)

Okay, I had you pegged at 2, maybe 3, but not 4. I am unbooking my counselling appointment. Clearly, I really don't have a problem. :giggle:

Dssd

Ill order one and see how it compares to my modded bk dssd ;)

KeNnY

THe noobfactory has got big curve instead, why then people replaced the noob with Trevor bezel insert ? :) because of the flat triangle on top, besides, you can still change it if you want, but the pearl is must have because of the small crystal inside. There is also an Submariner maybe as well from this factory and has got more blooby pearl glass insert, for those maybe that would be a good donor. But still this is best you can get on a rep at the moment.

You meant he direct 3135 what 10:10 dissected recently ? this is totally different movement ! This one is more Clone Eta not even 3135 "clone" look a like. This looks like Clone Eta movement, with only the decorated bridges, please check.

ro2122f-rolex-deep-sea-black-ceramic-2012-super-lume-upgraded-v-ss-asian-2836.jpg

eta2834-2.jpg

And what makes this better then noob:

- dial

- dial indexes

- bezel insert with pearl

- case looks the same

- crystal looks the same

- should be superlume but we need to check

"Sitions" sounds very promising...

:D

That is because it is not direct 3135 look a like, and stock ETA 2834 doesn't have same bridges, if they would make basic CLone eta with no decoration I would not mind, but they have only 21J movement, the 2834 clone eta with decorated bridges and "Clone" 3135 ETA transformated.

3135-1.jpg

Ill order one and see how it compares to my modded bk dssd ;)

Great mate, keep us informed ! :)

UmpaHimself

Your definitely right about the movement. Well buy it and review it already Kenny!

KeNnY

Your definitely right about the movement. Well buy it and review it already Kenny!

I am open to receive any donations and will be glad to review it and dissect it and compare it :D :D :D

sardonix

Very nice new DSSD, looked at pics of this one and noob and gen. Considdering it represents the older DSSD model see S of Sea Dweller from 2011 the S has other shape.

Markers and pearl look better on timeshop dssd, noob dial text and coronet on dial think are better, also bezel teeth on noob and the V shape of CG on noob look better in my opinion.

UmpaHimself

I am open to receive any donations and will be glad to review it and dissect it and compare it :D :D :D

:lol: well I sent 10:10 my noob DSSD 11 days ago and he hasn't received it yet. FUCKING USPS! Can't even ship something within the states :picard:

UmpaHimself

Fuck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just emailed Timeshops!

lol

kinster45

OK so all this needs is deeper engravings, "rehaut" needs to be turned clockwise a bit. Crown guard is close just need a little smoothing. The text of "DEEPSEA" and "SEA-DWELLER" looks a bit thick. However the crown guard and text could just be the picture. Oh btw this is a great rep, I just mentioned these things so others who aren't looking but want to know have the information. I'm buying this one. Thoughts?

KeNnY

Very nice new DSSD, looked at pics of this one and noob and gen. Considdering it represents the older DSSD model see S of Sea Dweller from 2011 the S has other shape.

Markers and pearl look better on timeshop dssd, noob dial text and coronet on dial think are better, also bezel teeth on noob and the V shape of CG on noob look better in my opinion.

the case set is still TBD on this one, as best case set as per gen has got the Ultimate noob factory version. Like with all reps if you would take 2 watches and combine to one, the best of the best is born :)

:lol: well I sent 10:10 my noob DSSD 11 days ago and he hasn't received it yet. FUCKING USPS! Can't even ship something within the states :picard:

damn mate, hope he will get it soon !

Was this guy selling it? http://www.replica-w...3.html?t=119293

nope, different watch :)

OK so all this needs is deeper engravings, "rehaut" needs to be turned clockwise a bit. Crown guard is close just need a little smoothing. The text of "DEEPSEA" and "SEA-DWELLER" looks a bit thick. However the crown guard and text could just be the picture. Oh btw this is a great rep, I just mentioned these things so others who aren't looking but want to know have the information. I'm buying this one. Thoughts?

you can't rotate rehaut (well you can but you need to get out the bezel), you can rotate a little bit the dial with movement.

we need better real life pics with no aftereffects and over contrast to make better opinion, but you are correct mate, it is great rep :) I will be on lookout on RWI or RG if someone there didn't review it yet