Print on caseback?

Waiting on a movement shot.

ECDA11C9-2184-411A-8408-3E2C32A515C2-6794-00000632586CFA62.jpg

5E49C59A-E89A-49D6-9988-2BB4521D2A8F-6794-000006325EA98DB4.jpg

BD61097E-B9DD-4EE1-A5DA-DB3216C3B705-6794-000006326513144F.jpg

F4D5B96A-54D2-4FB6-AEE8-DC0C1827E3EB-6794-000006326AC7EE40.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

trailboss99

Na, print on case back is a minor thing, next one could be worse. Nothing that won't clean up.

Don't see a crown issue and if you mean the slightly uneven lume on the marker, you won't see it IRL.

LondonBB

Either the crown is too short or the guards are too long, but the crown should protrude more than on that example.

sardonix
Either the crown is too short or the guards are too long, but the crown should protrude more than on that example.

Crown is the same as pics in first post, you cannot blame td for that. Would ask for one with less sloppy lume on 12 and 6.

But no reason to not confirm on qc watch as listed by td.

Dan sanchez
The pics are so photoshopped that it's difficult to know how good some of the details are. The so-called superlume looks terrible.

Party pooper I am! :yoda:

I was thinking the same. Those pictures don't look right.

HeavyKrush

For sure the QC pics don't match the case or the case back from the TS shots, but not in a major way. Wouldn't be a deal breaker for me.

g.man

Looks fine to me. It's the same watch that was advertised. It's just not photoshopped to fuck in the QC pics.

regards

g.man

HeavyKrush

Granted the photos are touched up and the details are small but the case back and case aren't the same parts.

sardonix
Granted the photos are touched up and the details are small but the case back and case aren't the same parts.

On caseback i agree, font of the 9 in 3900 is different, the coronets on caseback are different much fatter, the engraving is sloppy and fatter as td pics, you can not influence that by photoshop that are facts.

LondonBB

Crown is the same as pics in first post, you cannot blame td for that. Would ask for one with less sloppy lume on 12 and 6.

Don't understand your meaning, I'm not blaming anyone, I'm just saying that the crown/guards relationship in the qc pics is wrong, which it clearly is.

sardonix

Don't understand your meaning, I'm not blaming anyone, I'm just saying that the crown/guards relationship in the qc pics is wrong, which it clearly is.

Hi mate, English is not my first language so no offense or whatever, but i meant the relationship is the same on the pics in opening post don't you agree or do you think the dealer pics are better on that aspect.

shandroid

7504470B-720E-4931-8868-DEF477F7EE7C-6794-00000653E2313A2F.jpg

LondonBB

Hi mate, English is not my first language so no offense or whatever, but i meant the relationship is the same on the pics in opening post don't you agree or do you think the dealer pics are better on that aspect.

I see what you mean. Yes, it is the same in respect to the crown/guards relationship as the dealer pics. In fact I did make a post a few days ago on this thread saying such. In my eyes the crown and crown guards are wrong - both visually and in comparison with the gen DSSD. I personally wouldn't buy this watch for that reason alone.

aksingh

I dont think the bezel lines up correctly, if you click it once more it still wont align I dont think. Ask for a pic with it dead on 12 to confirm.

shandroid

Received the watch. Reasonably happy, but the bracelet is not the best I've seen with plenty of side to side play. Detail is good, nice dial color, date flicks over dead on 1 second past midnight and the movement winds smooth and keeps excellent time. Bezel ratchet is pretty weak - clicks happily enough, but has a fraction of a mm play and doesn't have the same feel or authoritative click as the genuine. Pearl is good, and crown is better in person than the pics would have you believe. Glide lock and divers extension operate as per gen. Lume is correct color and has above average glow.

Overall I'm pretty happy with it. I'd recommend it.

Shannon

Wore it for half an hour and the black lettering had already started to come of the caseback in a pretty big way. Lame.

sardonix

Love to see it on your wrist mate, its still a very nice watch. How is the distortion of the crystal on this one?

DR3M3L

I never trust the timeshop photo's ;) As designer i can say 100% sure they always use cleaning filters in photoshop, like the Topaz Labs clean ;)

So I'm waiting for photo's uploaded by members before I even think about buying from them :)

jlo619

Just bought at DSSD from TimesShops.Net that arrived two weeks ago

The crown broke off the first 2 minutes I had it.

#FAIL

Never ordering from them again.

Cynikal.Mindset

Just bought at DSSD from TimesShops.Net that arrived two weeks ago

The crown broke off the first 2 minutes I had it.

#FAIL

Never ordering from them again.

sounds legit....

shandroid
Love to see it on your wrist mate, its still a very nice watch. How is the distortion of the crystal on this one?

Crystal distortion is pretty extreme, I haven't been able to find a good gen pic for reference (and I don't recall from the last time I handled one!), but from about 45 deg. it's very distorted...

Overall I'm happy, like I said.

712DA153-D4E6-4DA8-B3ED-0A4911920A34-3462-000003398083C16B.jpg

93833273-E2F9-4D05-B7F6-BC7D34715533-3462-0000033989150B1C.jpg

shandroid

That sux.... Although, Mark would fix your issue, no doubt!

sardonix

Looking good on your wrist! It is a substantial watch. Distortion and refelection of the crystal is the reason for me i do not wear it much. Maybe i sent it out for a AR job, saw some from other members who had that done, and it looks great to see a dssd like there is no crystal in it. Know its not gen like to AR it.