Sign in to follow this  
diplosa

Do you think I should buy from these guys?

diplosa

Came across this site and ordered 5 high end replicas, $600 a peace..... but now have doubts...

Do you think I did the right think for ordering with them? Oh, their site name is www.sendUSurmoneydumassWatches.com

agntkerr

:lmao:

myaz

HUH, tried to buy a few but your link doesn't work.

Balad1
Came across this site and ordered 5 high end replicas, $600 a peace..... but now have doubts...

Do you think I did the right think for ordering with them? Oh, their site name is www.sendUSurmoneydumassWatches.com

Ah, no lifeguard in your gene pool.

Try ordering a few more Bro.

Don't forget to post pics when they arrive.

He he

dirtred

payment sent

diplosa

So, it sounds like they're legit! Phew.... If experienced poster wants to buy with them, it speaks volume. You weren't able to order, probably has something to do with the fact, I've got an email from them, right after posting western union payment that went something like, "HA! Dear Dumas, thank u for ur bizness,we can take this domain down now!"

I'm guessing it already shipped! What do you thnk?

Balad1

Buy with confidence, highly recommend.

1littlegreen

Don't forget the wristies!!! TD status forthcoming! :lmao:

diplosa

What's a TD? Balad, that's what I thought - they followed with a collect call afterwards. Pretty sweet, huh, for after sale service!

prelude91

they told me they are based in Geneva.

myaz

So, it sounds like they're legit! Phew.... If experienced poster wants to buy with them, it speaks volume. You weren't able to order, probably has something to do with the fact, I've got an email from them, right after posting western union payment that went something like, "HA! Dear Dumas, thank u for ur bizness,we can take this domain down now!"

I'm guessing it already shipped! What do you thnk?

Some people have all the luck. I Imagine you must have gotten the very last 5 high end replicas available and now the rest of us are too late.

diplosa

Yeah! Definitely, myaz, the actually called them legal reps with Swiss rep AAAAAAAAAA+++ square movement.

I will post pictures when they come.

myaz

Yeah! Definitely, myaz, the actually called them legal reps with Swiss rep AAAAAAAAAA+++ square movement.

Wait, could be a scam, there are plenty of legal reps but none have a square movement.

diplosa

Wait, could be a scam, there are plenty of legal reps but none have a square movement.

Naaah, that can't be right, like prelude said, they're based in Geneva - too risky to pull these lies in European Union. It's not like they only take Paypal gift payment, it's western union, not like I'm sending them cash!

And even if you take the square away, it's still must be fairly decent with AAAAAaAAAAA+++ movement!

myaz

Naaah, that can't be right, like prelude said, they're based in Geneva - too risky to pull these lies in European Union. It's not like they only take Paypal gift payment, it's western union, not like I'm sending them cash!

And even if you take the square away, it's still must be fairly decent with AAAAAaAAAAA+++ movement!

My bad, didn't realize they made reps in Illinois (crap, can't make the link work:it's for the city of Geneva, Illinois)

diplosa

Oh, great! So they're local to me and I can call them at their 1-900 number. Only $4.99 per minute! Sure beats shipping these legal reps back to China for resolution. If I only knew, why the keep calling me homie. Must mean something nice in Switzerlandian..,,, like a good customer or happy times.

Edited by diplosa

jacobarch

what the fuck is going on?

:daffy:

diplosa

Nothing special... A selection of a new TD in progress.

prelude91

Also they must report all sales to the Replica Watch Governing Board

diplosa

They caaaaame!!,! Told you no fraud! No need to call RWGB here are my new beauties

OST-WATCHES_FUNNYFACES.JPG

onzenuub

Are those still available?

myaz

They caaaaame!!,! Told you no fraud! No need to call RWGB here are my new beauties

SWEEEET! And you ordered only 5, got 1 free. Must be placed on fast track to TD status approval

diplosa
Are those still available?

I'm afraid not. Some cheap legal reps are still available, but not the high end.

SWEEEET! And you ordered only 5, got 1 free. Must be placed on fast track to TD status approval

i know! A sweet deal, isn't it

robznet

Fuck - can't believe I missed this, bollocks!

Kal-el

:lmao: