Sign in to follow this  
Aaron88

Tag Carrera

Aaron88

Hi guys, new to the forum and have been reading a lot since I joined. After much deliberation decided on a Day Date from Trevor and received QC pictures today

The watch looks fine to me apart from a small mark (dust?) on the dial. I said this to Trevor an he said it was just dirt in the picture. Also are the day and date misaligned? Or is this how it is meant to be?

Just checking with you guys to see wether I'm being to picky or this is to be expected. Please let me know what you think of the picture. Thanks for your help.

4eturugy.jpg

Crusader

You are being Mr. picky :)

The day, when date will be perfectly alligned is yet to come, we all await for it. Reps are still reps, so you can't expect everything to be 100 %.

HeavyKrush

Dates not perfect, but it's a rep right. Biggest issue with the day date seems to be the tag logo on the dial, yours looks good though. I'd say for for it.

Aaron88

Yea I thought I was being too picky. Lol. I saw the G is missing the arrow but from what I've read and seen most if not all are missing the arrow so this doesn't bother me. Thanks for you advice guys, looks like I'm going to take. Now the waiting begins!!