Sign in to follow this  
markeym3

SEEING YOURS MADE ME GET MINE OUT (HUBLOT)

markeym3

Yes the other day someone posted an ice bang on here , I cant seem to find the post , but seeing it prompted me to get mine out (oo er )

I brought this around 18 months ago from Lay (former replica make) really impressed with the watch , probably the best AR i have seen , there are of course a few wee things that tell it from the more exspensive models IE the sawtooth rotor instead of a flanged , no "H" on the movement to mention a few , but these things aside for me it is a very well made and nice looking watch ....apologies for phone camera ...

20121021_152854.jpg

20121021_150950.jpg

20121021_151030.jpg

20121021_151659-1.jpg?t=1350831738

Pihlippe

Very nice!

Have the impression that most of Hublot watches have a very good AR.

I have a quartz version of the Big Bang and it has an amazing AR, my Diver 4000's AR is also amazing.

jeffw69

I like it Markey!

markeym3

Very nice!

Have the impression that most of Hublot watches have a very good AR.

I have a quartz version of the Big Bang and it has an amazing AR, my Diver 4000's AR is also amazing.

I too had a quartz big bang , with great AR also the strap had a vanilla scent ,, this one was a bit like an old potato, smells ok now

Pihlippe

I like it Markey!

I can see that Sir Jeff,just looking at your avatar. :lol:

Electron17

Great watch, I have one coming from Toro and 2 from Michelle at Silix. Hublot does seem very popular here, most people seen to favour Pam, AP and Rolex. Any ideas why that is?

:q5:

markeym3

Hey Electron, yes I see what you mean , Hublot's are not mentioned much , there seems to be so many combinations I would have thought they would appeal to more folk ,, look forward to pics of your new purchases ...

Electron17

Hey Electron, yes I see what you mean , Hublot's are not mentioned much , there seems to be so many combinations I would have thought they would appeal to more folk ,, look forward to pics of your new purchases ...

Hi, Hope to get the 2 from Michelle this week as they are sent via DHL couriers and the last watches I got from her took only 3 days from China to South Africa, The Ice Bang is coming by China air mail so should be a while. Will post pictures when they arrive.

Regards,

Jan

baxter

lovely !! :) starting to really like the whoblows !!

scorpion

Seeing yours has made me want to get mine out...........but I don't have one - yet.

1 laught.gif

I like your one a lot but also have my eye on a 4000m. Once I get some funds a Hublot is definitely next on my list.

sardonix

AR is very good on Hublot, but on Big Bang it had that blue tint of AR. I did not like that, sent this one for AR treatment colorless to FineDD.

An0m6.jpg

markeym3

AR is very good on Hublot, but on Big Bang it had that blue tint of AR. I did not like that, sent this one for AR treatment colorless to FineDD.

An0m6.jpg

Yes I see what you mean mine has a slight blue tinge to it at some angles but not as obvious like on my Planet Ocean ,, rose gold is looking good

hnic

i own a few hublots

cheapies though

used the like the brand a lot

dont wear them no more

still like them with other people

markeym3

i own a few hublots

cheapies though

dont wear them no more

My thoughts too ,,, always liked them , been in the watchbox for a while but nice to wear again ,,, suppose its the beauty of the hobby you can chop and change as your taste does also ..

Corv99

nice one!

yes wrist check etc, and also GTG's are very expensive experiences!!

sardonix

Yes I see what you mean mine has a slight blue tinge to it at some angles but not as obvious like on my Planet Ocean ,, rose gold is looking good

It is the watch i get most reactions on from people, maybe because its big, gold color, and the black dial pops out and has zero reflection. When i go to a party its a no brainer to wear or the white one i have.

8kl48.jpg

Electron17

i own a few hublots

cheapies though

dont wear them no more

Since you do not wear them any more, don't you want to sell them? What movements are they?

Regards,

Jan

Pihlippe

Have to show mine too :)

DSC00605.jpg

ronin007

Yep any for sale as there all sitting in watch boxes??

markeym3

Maybe we should all get them out !!!

ronin007

Still waiting for mine off toro,v6 ss, :treadmill: