Sign in to follow this  
aksingh

UN Blue surf

aksingh

Edited by aksingh

machiavegli

+ 1 AKSingh, nice pics too! :wub: mine on SS & love the working PR. More comments on this in a month than my reps that cost 3X more!

1350923849.jpg

-Mach

machiavegli

... Forgot to say I wore my UN rep into a Panerai AD and was treated like royalty ;)

Mach

dalboy

Looks nice and the build on these is supposed to be awesome....

Dal.....

gtwc

I too have the Blue Surf (s/s on bracelet) and it's a stunner.

Good choice.

BTW be careful when 'desk diving' or other activities, 'cos that gorgeous

clasp is just itchin' to be scratched !!!

Nice pics as well (far better than mine).

:giggle:

machiavegli

I'm thinking about getting another UN Maxi Marine special edition like the Blue Surf. I know there are other gens like Black Surf and Hammerhead. Any rep suggestions?

-Mach

cannon_fodder1010

I'm thinking about getting another UN Maxi Marine special edition like the Blue Surf. I know there are other gens like Black Surf and Hammerhead. Any rep suggestions?

-Mach

I had never heard of UN until I went into a duty free shop at a Caribbean cruise port of call. I put on a gen and it really appealed to me. It struck a balance between a watch you could wear with a jacket or jeans. The colour combination of gold, blue and a touch of red seemed perfect.

The trouble I'm having is finding a TD who reps the particular one I want. I'd be happy to wear one that looks like this

http://www.google.ca/imgres?imgurl=http://media.emercedesbenz.com/magazine/wp-content/uploads/Ulysse-Nardin-Watch-266-67-3_43_pub.jpg&imgrefurl=http://www.emercedesbenz.com/lifestyle/style/ulysse-nardin-maxi-marine-chronometer-43-mm/attachment/ulysse-nardin-watch-266-67-3_43_pub/&usg=__C32KA20Rz6BRFIPyFURm82ZYIKU=&h=1100&w=982&sz=140&hl=en&start=9&sig2=0woS6MTC2II4RGlbw3h55Q&zoom=1&tbnid=tliDPR76fwVVmM:&tbnh=150&tbnw=134&ei=csP_UL-DAdGNrQHhsoHQDQ&prev=/images%3Fq%3Dulysse%2Bnardin%2Bmaxi%2Bmarine%2Bchronometer%26hl%3Den%26gbv%3D2%26tbm%3Disch&itbs=1

trailboss99

Got mine almost the month they came out, hand delivered direct from Mary and it's still a firm favourite.

These things are great value IMO.

P9110006.jpg

Grimmi

Very nice... :D

Have been looking for something a but different, and I think I've just found it. Thanks!

James.

^please bring to Sydney! :drool: I've been lusting over these since I got the UN brochure

trailboss99

^please bring to Sydney! :drool: I've been lusting over these since I got the UN brochure

Remind me. This is one that was not on my list.

James.

Will do. I'm very happy to have my pelican case for the gtg :D