Luthier

Swiss ETA vs. 21j

bme
I haven't had this much excitement since my grandma got stuck in a lift....

You can mock as much as you want, but to me (don't forget - I'l still a noob) it was interesting.Anyway, I'm packing my lil suitcase and heading to airport tomorrow.

Fuckations time!

Christmas in HK, then New Year in China, B/Day in Phuket, (scubaaaa!!!), then a week in Hokkaido, skiing.

Wish a Merry Christmas to all of you, and a Happy New Year!

TTL.

Have a great time mate........try not to catch anything nasty.....see JohnG's poll! lol

alw

How about Asian 23j, as featured in PAM 270 for example?

JohnG

You can mock as much as you want, but to me (don't forget - I'l still a noob) it was interesting.Anyway, I'm packing my lil suitcase and heading to airport tomorrow.

Fuckations time!

Christmas in HK, then New Year in China, B/Day in Phuket, (scubaaaa!!!), then a week in Hokkaido, skiing.

TTL.

Have a great time mate........try not to catch anything nasty.....see JohnG's poll! lol

Yup, don't wear any of those rep Chinese condoms - they are made for narrow girth and are drop shipped from God-knows where...

Luthier

Fuckations time!

TTL.

Yup, don't wear any of those rep Chinese condoms - they are made for narrow girth and are drop shipped from God-knows where...

23J? Did you say... 23 y/old? That's what I'm after for...

John, shame to admit, but I used rubber just once in my life, at age of 16, and never after. Never ever. And never had any STDs.

I just never dive in anything or anyone that I don't know perfectly. And I mean - absolutely perfectly. No strangers whatsoever.

Merry Christmas!!!

oscarmadfish

have a nice holiday Luthier

JohnG
John, shame to admit, but I used rubber just once in my life, at age of 16, and never after. Never ever. And never had any STDs.

I just never dive in anything or anyone that I don't know perfectly. And I mean - absolutely perfectly. No strangers whatsoever.

Merry Christmas!!!

There isn't a human being alive who can diagnose STD's just by "knowing" somone "absolutely perfectly."

Interesting theory though.

:lol:

greg_r

Merry Christmas!!!

There isn't a human being alive who can diagnose STD's just by "knowing" somone "absolutely perfectly."

Interesting theory though.

:oscar:

Likely he'll be checking every box on the list upon his return :lol:

trailboss99
Likely he'll be checking every box on the list upon his return laugh.gif

:Yawn: :beer::lol: