Sign in to follow this  
Aniston69

What should i choose

Aniston69

So ive had a replica breitling when my buddy went to the philippeans and it was awesome, i ended up selling it for a good amount.

I want a submarnier now and i do have a couple co workers with gens so i do want something legit

I have a dilemma i want the green bezel/ black LV i think ive seen it called.

I have contacted BK and have him ready to go and also contacted nakiaa or reg. he said its a couple weeks for it...

What differences are there between i mean brass tax what is my money going toward that is going to be a noticible difference? Is it like if you have the money definitly go to bk? But the noob seems to have wonderful reviews as well.

Please be as brief or lenghty as you want i really appreciate it.

ics1821

Tc lv are the best you can get..

greg_r

The BK sub IS a noob sub. The difference is that BK swaps in a datewheel overlay that is a little closer to gen and also does some basic work ensuring that the watch is the best it can be (regulating, waterproofing etc).

Ultimately, you pays yer money and you takes yer choice... If you want the very best, TC is the guy to talk to, but it's a LOT more expensive (albeit as close to gen as you're ever likely to get).

Aniston69

ok so TC doesnt modify the noob, his is all different? i think ive seen his how they dont have the bezel and i can get a gen one? or any other parts gen interchangable?

The BK sub IS a noob sub. The difference is that BK swaps in a datewheel overlay that is a little closer to gen and also does some basic work ensuring that the watch is the best it can be (regulating, waterproofing etc).

Ultimately, you pays yer money and you takes yer choice... If you want the very best, TC is the guy to talk to, but it's a LOT more expensive (albeit as close to gen as you're ever likely to get).

intellex
So ive had a replica breitling when my buddy went to the philippeans and it was awesome, i ended up selling it for a good amount. I want a submarnier now

I prefer the Grand Marnier myself...

Aniston69

Here you go. All will be explained ---> http://tc-submariner...ner-type-i.html

and you/ everyone here feels this is much more worth the money than a BK and obviously a noob directly?

ok well i will contact TC and see what kind of turnaround time im looking at, btw, I am in the US.. hopefully this will work.

BK is in my own state in the US and i know i would get it much quicker but i like the idea of having gen parts on mine, but wouldnt do it on my own i pretty much want something turn key ready to go our of the box. just trying to see if its worth the extra 1-200 than a BK

as always, Thanks

ics1821

Its worth it, he has the lv with bezel installed. Tirnaround time is about three weeks usually, thats what i waited and glad i did. The watch is wwell worth it and comes with a brand new swiss eta which mimics the gen perfectly and keeps perfect time. Also to be noted is the bracelet which bk doesnt offer and puts tc sub over the top as far as quality. Get it sit tight and wait you wont be dsapponted.

NFleischer

Also, I think BK has the new Ceramic Subs. Aren't TC's the older 'classic' models.

Aniston69

Also, I think BK has the new Ceramic Subs. Aren't TC's the older 'classic' models.

what is the difference?

are the ceramic ones any brighter of a green?

ics1821

The ceramic hulk lv has green dial and green ceramic bezel, classic lv is green bezel black maxi dial.

Aniston69

Do you know if noobs can be swapped with a green bezel from ebay? Ive seen youtube vids on people poping off and on and wondering if the noobs open the same as the gens so i can buy one of regs black and not wait for the green...unless its not worth it lol

Member X

I would just wait for the LV from Reg and get that - faffing about with changing bezel inserts is tricky and unless you have the tools and skills, likely to end in tears...

Aniston69

I would just wait for the LV from Reg and get that - faffing about with changing bezel inserts is tricky and unless you have the tools and skills, likely to end in tears...

thanks. im dealing with watchinternational on their noob which is asian eta 2836 28.8k bph movement which i think is the best right?

Luthier

So, Jennifer, you want legit replica?

:rofl:

Aniston69

So, Jennifer, you want legit replica?

:rofl:

como?

legit= leshit yes i do

Luthier

I want a submarnier now and i do have a couple co workers with gens so i do want something legit

I was referring to that.

No "legit" replicas exist.

NFleischer

what is the difference?

are the ceramic ones any brighter of a green?

The size is a bit bigger with the newer Ceramic versions. Also the shape is squarer due to the lug shape. They don't make the old LV anymore.

Only all black, green or blue from Noob factory. BK also makes a fantasy version called 'The Shark' which has a blue/black bezel and dial combination.

I think that's a cool looking watch.

Member X
thanks. im dealing with watchinternational on their noob which is asian eta 2836 28.8k bph movement which i think is the best right?

The noob Subs are very good quality. Do not expect it to be 100% like the gen and you will be very happy.

avc0002

just get everything you want

onzenuub

Just buy them all.

964boy

TC for me :D

diplosa

I was referring to that.

What, Luth? Not even my legal, AAAAAAAAAAA Swiss made, genuine, battery operated, best sub? I'm sure it's legit :D

onzenuub

I was referring to that.

What, Luth? Not even my legal, AAAAAAAAAAA Swiss made, genuine, battery operated, best sub? I'm sure it's legit :D

Only if it is also a handwind movement.

Aniston69

ya'll funny