Sign in to follow this  
mpg54

Loving my new Carbon Strap for my PAM

mpg54

I bought my PAM with a steel bracelet from Hont this past fall, but decided to try something new with it. Real pleased with this Strap from Panatime.com. Great service. They included a picture of the Strap and package along with my tracking #, was shipped super fast too. Strap is a nice quality too.

;)

4299090767_9cff18e898.jpg

4299836758_866aa3e26e.jpg

4299843854_63de2d2ff0.jpg

4299092721_a5afe4568a.jpg

tommy_boy
I bought my PAM with a steel bracelet from Hont this past fall, but decided to try something new with it. Real pleased with this Strap from Panatime.com. Great service. They included a picture of the Strap and package along with my tracking #, was shipped super fast too. Strap is a nice quality too.

;)

If you want to sell that bracelet, PM me.

mpg54

:)

If you want to sell that bracelet, PM me.

Sorry, I do want to keep the Bracelet so I can change it anytime I want. The Bracelet is already beat up on one side from battling with my desk so you'd be better off with a new one. Seems it marks up real easy which was disappointing.

omni
The Bracelet is already beat up on one side from battling with my desk so you'd be better off with a new one. Seems it marks up real easy which was disappointing.

Have Pannie bracelet as well. I use a polishing head on a Dremel tool which removes all the scratches (just like having stuff buffed out at a jeweler), then finish with Cape Cod cloth polish afterwards. It always come back looking new.

mpg54
The Bracelet is already beat up on one side from battling with my desk so you'd be better off with a new one. Seems it marks up real easy which was disappointing.

Have Pannie bracelet as well. I use a polishing head on a Dremel tool which removes all the scratches (just like having stuff buffed out at a jeweler), then finish with Cape Cod cloth polish afterwards. It always come back looking new.

Will have to give it a try when I decide I want the bracelet back on, Thanks.