Sign in to follow this  
GWT

Super Clone Movements "3135"

GWT

What about these new clones that look really close to gen movements anyone have any info on these yet?

Do they clone the older classic movements or just the "3135"?

RLX-2011-09-30-03-09_enl.jpg

tbuttery

I will personally say I have one of these movements in my 116610 Submainer and it works flawlessly! About -2 seconds per day and I didn't even have to regulate it myself!

Some people don't speak highly of them becuase of the colored gears falling apart. When I looked at mine it looked perfectly fine. So I can say they work great! They are also very quite compared to my other watches when it comes to the rotor noise!

But in the end it's up to you!

emmune

When you set the time do the hands move in the correct direction? i.e. rotate the crown clockwise minute/hour hand move clockwise.

GWT

they are supposed to on the true cloned movement not just a decorated movement

It is going to get tough to tell the really good reps like TC 16610 with this or the next gen clone from the "Real Deal"

10:10 Watch Repair

When you set the time do the hands move in the correct direction? i.e. rotate the crown clockwise minute/hour hand move clockwise.

they are supposed to on the true cloned movement not just a decorated movement

It is going to get tough to tell the really good reps like TC 16610 with this or the next gen clone from the "Real Deal"

Did you guys read the post?

Eiderdaus
I will personally say I have one of these movements in my 116610 Submainer and it works flawlessly! About -2 seconds per day and I didn't even have to regulate it myself!

Some people don't speak highly of them becuase of the colored gears falling apart. When I looked at mine it looked perfectly fine. So I can say they work great! They are also very quite compared to my other watches when it comes to the rotor noise!

But in the end it's up to you!

that speak was not related to the new superclone movement, it was about the ealier decorated movements.

KeNnY

Chris those are not same movements, this one is more ETA clone with decorated bridges

Eiderdaus

hi kenny :)

KeNnY

hi kenny :)

Hi mate ! :lol: