Sign in to follow this  
deja123

Sinn U2 Solebox

deja123

Someone has got One? And from wich Dealer?

Thx deja

Crusader

It does look good, really nice stealth look with orange accents. But I imagine visibility isn't the best, especially when it's darker in the day. Rep does have a bit lighter hands I think.

You should go for it, you can always get U2 gmt or U1 on your next purchase :lol:

deja123

I ordered now the seadweller at trusty so i orderd this One too :-D

Will Post pics After Arrival

Crusader

You should show us your collection photo again with updated stuff, are you over 50+ watches now? :D

Looks good, a bit cheaper then Timeshop and the strap is nice, also fits some other 22mm lug watches, I think it fits on DSSD.

Sparkitekt

Beautiful watch. The only thing that stands out to me is the difference in the orange color between gen and rep.

joshthedoc

Got my Solebox from Mary @ watch international. Love it Love it Love it. Its a solid, heavy watch that keeps great time. Took it to my local watch guy and its waterproofed to 5ATMs right out of the box. The lume isn't very good, and I may have one of the modders lume it for me. Just make sure you get QC's before it gets sent. I got Qc'd photos of an incorrect watch. This delayed the process a few weeks. No time for photos now, I am off to work. I am wearing it now and I love it.