Sign in to follow this  
FLArch

Intro: FLArch

FLArch

Hey guys, great forum and happy to have found it.

My name is Mark and I have a decent collection of timepieces, but looking to expand while not spending a fortune. I am thrilled to find this place and all of the knowledge herein.

For my first pickup, I am looking for a stainless bracelet AP Royal Oak (no larger than 42 mm) and a Panerai whereby I can use all of my straps (customs) that I have sitting collecting dust from my PAM 112 (authentic) that my girlfriend lost while we were on vacation! yuck

Anyway, I am 37 years old and am a commercial architect in Tampa. Thanks Mark M.

PetshaFey

Your GF lost you gen pam and you are still together, she must have done a marvelous job making up for that!

powderfreak

:wave: Welcome, Mark!

Have a good read, plenty of excellent Pam reps around. APs are available, too, but the quality is a bit worse. Maybe look out for one of the Divers, they seem to be the best choice (decent build quality, quite close to the gen and without problematic movements).

HeavyKrush
Your GF lost you gen pam and you are still together, she must have done a marvelous job making up for that!
+1. Hello and welcome.

Leigh

Hello and welcome from the UK

jeffw69

Hey.

Deesa

Hello and welcome!

sequoia

Welcome from Jacksonville FL.

FLArch

ha. not quite. but you realize that material things are just things!

PetshaFey

ha. not quite. but you realize that material things are just things!

All things are just things mate. material things are things, mental things are things. A red door is just a door :P

Since you are a collecter of material things, watches, you are a materialist and therefore are allowed to be bummed out by losing your gen pam. condition off loss accounted in the quantity of being bummed.

But be honest she did do her best to make it up right?

Loonie

Nice watches, welcome.

J.Eric

Hello and Welcome from GA!!!

scorpion

G'day Mate, Huan Ying, Velkommen, Welkom, Bienvenue, Willkommen, Benvenuto, Dzieñ Dobry, Dobrodošao, Vítejte, Bonvenon, Tervetuloa, Accueil, Fogadtatás, Velkomin, Selamat Datang, Powitanie, Bem-vindo, Välkommen and Welcome.

My advice is to leave here right now, dont look back just go away and forget you ever found this site.................

Or get your wallet ready for a serious spending spree!!!!!!

FLArch

I enjoy material things. It's fun to search out what makes you happy as a buyer and then receive the product. BUT, as with most material things...once the rush is gone, the rush is gone.

Thankfully, I have a rider policy for watches and stuff so the watch wasn't replaced but the folks at Chubb made it right. A sincere apology was adequate from the little lady. LOL!

FLArch

Hey Leigh, your avatar mesmerizes me.

YoungGPS
animierte-gifs-image_welcome_spinning.gif

FLArch

Suggestions on a new piece? I'm looking for recos

wat44

Pics of the gf?

FLArch

Maybe. Lol