Sign in to follow this  
li55ven

So sad DSSD

seclark007
:facepalm:

scorpion
do so some genuine rolex get this sort of problem too or is impossible that they get debris?

cheers

In my entire life here at RWG, I tend to stay away from making comments but in this case...

What kind of stupid ass fucking question is that? You are either a troll or you are 7 and you should really not be using your Mom's credit card to buy things on the internet.

Bit harsh that - how can you be sure that Rolex wont leave a few pubes or bits of shit behind in a 16K DSSD, its not as if the rep is that much cheaper!!!!!!!!!!

1%20devil.gif

Edited by scorpion

specialforce

The thing that annoys me is that on QC pics there is not this debris.

just see..

2uf94le.jpg

Is there anything i could do? Like returning the watch to mary?

thanks!

Very decent pearl, which version is it?

trailboss99

Are you guys sure it will take 2 months? Yes, at least.

i don't understand.it took only 6days to come to UK. Mail coming into China is very slow as are China Customs.

if mary exchanges it with a new one,it wont take that long i think She won't do that, yours will be fixed by her watchmaker.

do so some genuine rolex get this sort of problem too or is impossible that they get debris? It happens, not very often but it happens.

cheers

Seriously mate, have it fixed locally. It will be cheaper and a hell of a lot faster.

In my entire life here at RWG, I tend to stay away from making comments but in this case...

What kind of stupid ass fucking question is that? You are either a troll or you are 7 and you should really not be using your Mom's credit card to buy things on the internet.

Um, di we get up on the wrong side of the bed? If you can't say something either nice or helpful don't open ya yap!

YoungGPS

Go to shopping mall, ask any watchsmith to do it, it will cost you less than shipping fee to China, and will be done in 10-15 minutes.

+1

killgarh

Dude,

DON'T DO IT YOURSELF unless you know what you do, as you are requesting a tutorial.... DON'T DO IT YOURSELF !!!

Take it back to Mary for fixing is the best way to do IMO.

I send back to her a watch for mvt fixing and it cost me around 10 euros from europe, not sure any watchmith in europe will open a watch, take out the mvt and clean it for this price...

Kwt

I think you should just take it to any local watchmaker. Hell be honest and say it's a rep either way, they should be able to take it apart and clean it.

I remember taking my rep omega once to a local guy in the market. He goes is this a fake. I said yeah. He goes cool, takes the links out adjusted and sorted.

yawn

get it done at local watchmaker if you dont mind spend few more bucks and save the trouble DIY

yawn

BTW GET TO A REAL WATCH MAKER, MY GEN WATCH IS BADLY SCRATCHED COS SOME SHITTY DODDY watch repairer hammered it.