Sign in to follow this  
SHINO88

New member...purchasing first Rolex replica

SHINO88

Hello to every one on the Forum

I came across this forum by accident as i was researching on purchasing a replica Rolex and well glad i did. I find it very informative and my knowledge has certainly gained from just reading posts, have learned about the different types of movements, grades and terminology when reffering to watches so have learnt quite a bit ;0

Now to the good bit, am turning 30 on the 10 December and as a young naive lad i always said to myself i would celebrate that milestone by buying myself a rolex!!

Well as we all know life doesn't turn out as we would imagine it too and unfortunately do not find myself in the position to justify that expense :(

Still I can cheat a lil...for now....i want the Gen rolex eventually

So I e-mailed Mary (as you do) and asked for the Blue on blue submariner with an Asian ETA 2836 28.8k bph movement to replicate the Swiss one.

Like http://www.rwg.bz/board/index.php?showtopic=37466

Which according to many posts on here is very similar to the Swiss second sweeping hand movement

immediately got a reply back (as Mary does) she can do it :)

But no Noobfactory she's out of stock and not getting any at the moment so she recommends a 42PO one like http://www.rwg.bz/bo...showtopic=28924 and says that it is actually an improved version of the noob factory via bezel and case size.

All good, but being my first replica and wanting to get it right i researched more into it and seems 42PO is not considered as good as Noobfactory??

In a nutshell from experience would you say to go with the 42PO one or wait for a Noobfactory one??

Would love to go for the BK one but being close to xmas and all, don't want to sacrifice on other gifts.

What you guys think?

jeffw69

Yes, go for. It!

DR3M3L

Def go for it! Wont be dissapointed :)

sardonix

I would take noob, coz i do not like the wokky rehaut on the 42PO that bothers as a no deal. markers are better on that one thinner silver rims as on noob. You could not go wrong with Mary, but that is my opinion.

Here is my noob

Vx95h.jpg

ronin007

Heres mineIMG_1257_zps911e341d.jpg

SHINO88

Heres mineIMG_1257_zps911e341d.jpg

Nice is that noob factory or 42PO?