Sign in to follow this  
lfh

hello from France

lfh

good morning has all,

I am in the region of Lyons, and I discover the forum, I am going to spend of time to look and to teach, I thank you for it beforehand, see you soon can be?

lfh

onzenuub

Bonjour from The Netherlands, enjoy your stay over here.

oscarmadfish

Bonjour

lfh
Bonjour from The Netherlands, enjoy your stay over here.

thank you for your acceuil,

baby precision I use a translator because my knowledge of the English language is that restricted more.

if I can help it will be with a real pleasure.

see you soon.

Fiddo

Welcome!

:shitstir:

KBH

Welcome, I like your translator speak.

Hang out and we'll help you with your watches and your English.

iabounty

Bonjour lfh and welcome to RWG1.1 We have several very knowlegable members here that are French........ A couple are even experts........ Watches, women, you name it we got it!!!

greg_r

Welcome to RWG1.1 ! :thumbsup:

lfh

thank you for your messages of welcome, I have déja makes one fly over express, it is to see there!!!!!!!!!

in any casl' acceuil am nice. :thumbsup:;)

dingle

not for sure what you just said, but welcome to the nuhouse. you will like it here. :thumbsup:

spboudart

Salut Laurent!

Et bienvenue a toi!

You're much better hanging here than on Repgeek if Rwi would come to be down again!

I know you likes that French section over there. (Maybe Greg my let us have our here also????)

greg_r
Salut Laurent!

Et bienvenue a toi!

You're much better hanging here than on Repgeek if Rwi would come to be down again!

I know you likes that French section over there. (Maybe Greg my let us have our here also????)

If you can rustle up enough folks to inhabit it (and are willing to mod it, as my French is more than a little weak), then quite possibly. If you really want to do it, PM me and let's talk about it.

sconehead
Salut Laurent!

Et bienvenue a toi!

If you can rustle up enough folks to inhabit it (and are willing to mod it, as my French is more than a little weak), then quite possibly. If you really want to do it, PM me and let's talk about it.

avve vu un cuppa?

greg_r
Salut Laurent!

Et bienvenue a toi!

avve vu un cuppa?

FUNEX?

oops - wrong language :Whistle:

sconehead
Salut Laurent!

Et bienvenue a toi!

avve vu un cuppa?

FUNEX?

oops - wrong language :Whistle:

Isn't that Danish? :rofl:

lfh
Salut Laurent!

Et bienvenue a toi!

bonsoir Pierre,

merci pour ton acceuil,

please excuse me but I do not understand all subtleties of the English language, then a little of forgiveness with me!

(it is the error of my translator). see you soon :Whistle:

KinCaidk
Salut Laurent!

Et bienvenue a toi!

bonsoir Pierre,

merci pour ton acceuil,

please excuse me but I do not understand all subtleties of the English language, then a little of forgiveness with me!

(it is the error of my translator). see you soon :rofl:

which translator do you use?

oh, and welcome :! :Whistle:

spboudart
Salut Laurent!

Et bienvenue a toi!

You've got PM!

lfh
Salut Laurent!

Et bienvenue a toi!

bonsoir Pierre,

merci pour ton acceuil,

(it is the error of my translator). see you soon ;)

which translator do you use?

oh, and welcome :! :rofl:

thank you, I use Im Translator 3.3.3. on firefox.

if you better made it me know.

thank you :Whistle: