Sign in to follow this  
replicapass

Hi im looking for he best TAG HEUER GRAND CARRERA RS2

replicapass

Alright guys

Ok im looking for the best tag heuer grand carrera rs2 limited edition replica

Is watch international ok? or is there better??

cheers

marcus

jeffw69

Oke, I am going to give you a pass this time.

Get it? Your name is replicapass.

PetshaFey

+1

Luthier

Would be better without "p".

replicapass

what does that mean

my name is passfield im on a replica site thats why I got that username

Dr Yan

Any of our trusted are fine and WI are excellent.

replicapass

so I looked at watch international looks good. Can you recommend anything better would love this watch on my wrist this christmas.

Any of our trusted are fine and WI are excellent.

Yes does look good but as im a newbie to tags I wouldnt have a clue

marcus

what does that mean

my name is passfield im on a replica site thats why I got that username

ha ha yep sorry get it

:)

Edited by replicapass

Pob

Hahaha :D

Read you must and than read some more!

PetshaFey

you want Jeff to give him ass?

replicapass

See I was looking at torobravos to but were more expensive than watch international...

so wondered in your opinion is there a huge difference in quality and if close as to the real thing?

marcus

replicapass

Its ok ill just look in the trusted dealers and make my mind up. I was just trying to find a review on here for the tag grand carrera rs2 but no joy

marcus

Chr1st0c

Ok ...

So here is my take on the RS2....

They don't seem to be a popular Rep because

1. The Gen is Titanium and most reps are Stainless Steel that is PVD Coated. So there is a huge weight difference

2. The Gen is around 14mm thick ...The Rep is 18mm... The proportions are way out !

3. Rotating system ( RS ) - Disks at the 9 o'clock and 3 o'clock positions are sunken and so are the date wheel. This is all because of the fact that the rep uses a modified A7750 movement, which has by default the running seconds at 9 o'clock position. The RS2's is at 3, so extra gearing is needed to convert it. This is true for the date wheel also

4. Did I mention the "leather" strap is crap ??? Maybe not ... So ... The strap is shit !

So you see ... As we all know there is NO 1:1 Rep out there, but some get VERY close. Like the Carrera Day/Date Calibre 16, the Aquaracer 500m and the Aquaracer Day/Date. Some of the members will tell you that the Carrera is a Super Rep because it is that close !

My opinion with the RS is that it's just to far off... But that is just me. If you are OK with the "flaws" then send WI an e-mail. Mary or Rochest will give you the best price they can for the service they offer. They are not "Drop Shippers" and they will make sure you get a good working watch, send you pictures of YOUR watch ( QC Pics ) and will assist you in the unlikely event of something going wrong. They are indeed our favorite Trusted Dealers here .... Matter of fact ... Most members will call them Super Trusted Dealers because they are that good! I have stopped shopping around for price purely because of the level of service !

Now I know this is not a review, but purely my opinion, so please take it as that

Enjoy

Chinnyman

^ sound advice

replicapass

Ok ...

So here is my take on the RS2....

They don't seem to be a popular Rep because

1. The Gen is Titanium and most reps are Stainless Steel that is PVD Coated. So there is a huge weight difference

2. The Gen is around 14mm thick ...The Rep is 18mm... The proportions are way out !

3. Rotating system ( RS ) - Disks at the 9 o'clock and 3 o'clock positions are sunken and so are the date wheel. This is all because of the fact that the rep uses a modified A7750 movement, which has by default the running seconds at 9 o'clock position. The RS2's is at 3, so extra gearing is needed to convert it. This is true for the date wheel also

4. Did I mention the "leather" strap is crap ??? Maybe not ... So ... The strap is shit !

So you see ... As we all know there is NO 1:1 Rep out there, but some get VERY close. Like the Carrera Day/Date Calibre 16, the Aquaracer 500m and the Aquaracer Day/Date. Some of the members will tell you that the Carrera is a Super Rep because it is that close !

My opinion with the RS is that it's just to far off... But that is just me. If you are OK with the "flaws" then send WI an e-mail. Mary or Rochest will give you the best price they can for the service they offer. They are not "Drop Shippers" and they will make sure you get a good working watch, send you pictures of YOUR watch ( QC Pics ) and will assist you in the unlikely event of something going wrong. They are indeed our favorite Trusted Dealers here .... Matter of fact ... Most members will call them Super Trusted Dealers because they are that good! I have stopped shopping around for price purely because of the level of service !

Now I know this is not a review, but purely my opinion, so please take it as that

Enjoy

Thanks mate nice one I really like the Carrera Day/Date Calibre 16

so you say thats as close as to the real thing??

look good on watch international

cheers

marcus

replicapass

Now im looking for the Carrera Day/Date Calibre 16

on watch international and totobravos and I cant find this watch dam it :-)

marcus

Chr1st0c

The Carrera is Very Very close .... The only issue I have seen with them is the "TAG Heuer" logo on the dial is sometimes not ... hmmm ...how can I say this ... perfect ??... but the rest is pretty spot on.

http://www.rwg.bz/board/index.php?showtopic=34200&st=0

I would however advise you not to use WI's website as it's quite outdated ... Rather send Mary a picture of the watch you are looking for and she will get back to you with price and availability

I am also still new here, but I have learned a lot from hours and hours of reading. I treat every purchase as if it is a Gen purchase and do homework before spending da Cash !

Enjoy your time here !

Christo

jeffw69

Just email a pic of it to Mary at Watchinternational, see if she can get it.

Chr1st0c

marcus

Andrew over at Trusty's have it ... View the pics there, but I suggest you send it to Mary at WI !

http://www.ttw168.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=41_210&products_id=4020

Edited by Chr1st0c

replicapass

marcus

Andrew over at Trusty's have it ... View the pics there, but I suggest you send it to Mary at WI !

http://www.ttw168.co...roducts_id=4020

Thanks so much you been very helpful...

have you got it with the leather strap to??

marcus

NFleischer

I agree, get the Carrera Day/Date on SS bracelet.I like the plain Carrera Date, a bit smaller. You can always get an aftermarket strap later.

DSCN0110.jpgThe RS2 is prone to mov't issues as they say.

I had one and it broke. Also, it wears very big and top heavy. The Aquaracers & Links are also very good reps

Luthier

Marcus... Do your homework, OK?

replicapass

Marcus... Do your homework, OK?

I have been searching around on this site cant seem to find anyone that has the above rep