Sign in to follow this  
replicapass

Hi im looking for he best TAG HEUER GRAND CARRERA RS2

Arism

Marcus... Do your homework, OK?

I have been searching around on this site cant seem to find anyone that has the above rep

I found one, within five minutes.

IMG_1910_zps468d2715.jpg

read more you must :yoda:

replicapass

I have been searching around on this site cant seem to find anyone that has the above rep

I found one, within five minutes.

IMG_1910_zps468d2715.jpg

read more you must :yoda:

Yes I found with the ss strap, but I was looking for members that had the leather strap

Luthier

Then bug dealers!!!

Luthier

Yes I found with the ss strap, but I was looking for members that had the leather strap

What, watch with strap is different???

:picard:

mike1212

I have read lots on the tags and still not 100% on which I'm going for thinking

aquaracer 500 non chrono with original movement and day date calibre 16

just not sure if they will be too big for my 7.25 inch wrists. Anyone know how to get the best tag logo/badge for the dial?

Thanks

Mike

Arism

:picard:

It's the same watch mate. Ask the dealers to change the strap to leather or get one yourself.

Chr1st0c

Marcus ..

The watch is exactly the same except for the strap ... The leather strap is not great quality ... I would get the SS Bracelet and get an after market strap from one of the strap makers. You could even go as far as getting a Gen strap for it if you want to really jazz it up ..

Hope this helps

C

sdwacthes

Marcus ..

The watch is exactly the same except for the strap ... The leather strap is not great quality ... I would get the SS Bracelet and get an after market strap from one of the strap makers. You could even go as far as getting a Gen strap for it if you want to really jazz it up ..

Hope this helps

C

Is the leather strap really that bad? I'm pretty interested but not sure about the quality. How much does a gen strap run for?

Thanks!

p0intblanc

The Carrera is Very Very close .... The only issue I have seen with them is the "TAG Heuer" logo on the dial is sometimes not ... hmmm ...how can I say this ... perfect ??... but the rest is pretty spot on.

http://www.rwg.bz/bo...opic=34200&st=0

I would however advise you not to use WI's website as it's quite outdated ... Rather send Mary a picture of the watch you are looking for and she will get back to you with price and availability

I am also still new here, but I have learned a lot from hours and hours of reading. I treat every purchase as if it is a Gen purchase and do homework before spending da Cash !

Enjoy your time here !

Christo

Can I say I've learnt a bit more about tags from your posts.

While I can understand the impatience of the senior members I do appreciate the time you put into educating noobs like us.

Hats off Christo.

Chr1st0c

I have read lots on the tags and still not 100% on which I'm going for thinking

aquaracer 500 non chrono with original movement and day date calibre 16

just not sure if they will be too big for my 7.25 inch wrists. Anyone know how to get the best tag logo/badge for the dial?

Thanks

Mike

Mike ...

For me personally I like my Aquaracer 500m Chrono most. I own the Gen version of it and they are really close. You may have seen HWG's side by side review here http://www.rwg.bz/board/index.php?showtopic=35057. My suggestion is to pop in at the Authorized Dealer closest to you and try it on. Try them all on if you can!!! Why not ? There is more to it than just the size. The 500 Chrono is heavy... it's a lot of steel, and some people does not like heavy watches. As for me ... LOVE em heavy and big. You will see it's how the watch wears on your wrist ... and normally size plays only a part in it ... It's by no means everything

My 50mm U-Boat wears perfectly on my 7,5 wrist, but my 500m Chrono feels bigger .... You get what I am trying to say ?

As for the logo ... It's very hard to spot the difference if you don't know what to look for .... I would go as far as saying that the only people that will see it is all here at RWG! Oh Yeah ...and the AD.

Never ever wear your Rep into a AD ... You will be looking for shit with binoculars !

Chr1st0c

Marcus ..

Hope this helps

C

Is the leather strap really that bad? I'm pretty interested but not sure about the quality. How much does a gen strap run for?

Thanks!

Let my explain it like this ... Compared to the Gen strap the Rep strap is REALY bad. For a mechanism of keeping the watch on your arm ... It's OK.

If you look around in the "trusted dealer" section you will find some custom strap makers that can do pretty much anything you want them to do. This will personalize your watch and make it unique. Strap maker only use top quality product, so you can be sure of something that will last for a long time and still look good.

As far as the price on the Gen strap goes ... In South Africa you can pay up to $250.00 for a strap... I am sure it will be cheaper in the US and Europe. There is no harm is asking your AD next time you walk past !

attached is a pic of a strap that one of the strap makers did for my U-Boat ... Just an example of what can be done !

IMG_4977_zpsa48a4c53.jpg

Chr1st0c

The Carrera is Very Very close .... The only issue I have seen with them is the "TAG Heuer" logo on the dial is sometimes not ... hmmm ...how can I say this ... perfect ??... but the rest is pretty spot on.

http://www.rwg.bz/bo...opic=34200&st=0

I would however advise you not to use WI's website as it's quite outdated ... Rather send Mary a picture of the watch you are looking for and she will get back to you with price and availability

I am also still new here, but I have learned a lot from hours and hours of reading. I treat every purchase as if it is a Gen purchase and do homework before spending da Cash !

Enjoy your time here !

Christo

Can I say I've learnt a bit more about tags from your posts.

While I can understand the impatience of the senior members I do appreciate the time you put into educating noobs like us.

Hats off Christo.

Just trying to help bud ...

I am still very much a noob myself. Learn something new every time I come here. You will learn VERY QUICKLY to just roll with the punches here ... It's never personal. I can assure you! The senior member here have answered the same questions hundreds of times and I guess they turn into "Grumpy old men" for good reason ... LOL. But these old guys have soooooooo much knowledge and they do awesome thing like designing the RWG watch from scratch !!!! How many people do you know that can do that ???

Someone once said that you are judged by the company that you keep ??? Well...... We are in VERY good company!

So .. read, read and read some more! And remember the "search" function in this forum is.... Well ... Priceless!

Enjoy your time here !