Sign in to follow this  
daymeeyan

Salutations :)

daymeeyan

Hi everyone!

Figured I should introduce myself. I've been collecting reps for a while, but most have been done while traveling through Asia. Started off with cheap stuff at night markets, then one day asked a trusted tailor where to find the good reps. Since then, I've gotten rid of my cheap reps as I could no longer look at them and only focused on good quality.

After my travels to Asia ended I went through withdrawal and went searching for good reps online. Luckily I found TS and took a chance. Ordered a BR03-92 earlier this year and they delivered an excellent rep. I was relieved they came through and it wasn't a scam so I ordered 2 more high quality reps from them, but will now that I found this forum will also check out WI for future orders.

I don't know if I'm blessed or cursed to have found this site. I love reading all of your reviews and drooling over your pictures. I'll be posting my own fairly soon.

onionbag

Hello and welcome. :)

Dr Yan

Welcome and hello

trailboss99

Cursed you are, burn the credit card and cancel your PP account while you still have a chance :D

scorpion

G'day Mate, Huan Ying, Velkommen, Welkom, Bienvenue, Willkommen, Benvenuto, Dzieñ Dobry, Dobrodošao, Vítejte, Bonvenon, Tervetuloa, Accueil, Fogadtatás, Velkomin, Selamat Datang, Powitanie, Bem-vindo, Välkommen and Welcome.

My advice is to leave here right now, dont look back just go away and forget you ever found this site.................

Or get your wallet ready for a serious spending spree!!!!!!

YoungGPS
animierte-gifs-image_welcome_spinning.gif

daymeeyan

The way I see it, this is a support group.

Just emailed Mary to find out about 2 more pieces and my wish list tripled just by looking though this forum. I feel my wallet growing lighter by the minute.

robznet

The way I see it, this is a support group.

Just emailed Mary to find out about 2 more pieces and my wish list tripled just by looking though this forum. I feel my wallet growing lighter by the minute.

You will mate! Welcome to the forum.

onzenuub

Welcome from The Netherlands

jeffw69

Welcome.