Sign in to follow this  
stabilo

Seamaster Aqua Terra

stabilo

Joined less than a month ago but feel like an oldie seeing the large inflow of noobies that have signed up since then. At this growth rate RWG will swamp the competition in no time.

Bought an Omega from the TD list and hey presto it arrived in a very short time. As I was only testing the process I ordered an economy item (very cautious) and had low expectations as to quality. But I am pleasantly surprised at the robust item I received. It was ticking when unpacked and has not noticeably lost any time in over three days. It has a screw in crown that works well (so far) and the bracelet (folded and brushed steel) looks good with no gaps. Not the most elegant watch in the range but it has a quiet charm.

It has a few flaws compared to pictures of the gen. The writing on the dial is blue whereas the gen seems to be in red. The case back says broad arrow --which I think this was only Speedmaster range. The date window is square and not angular like the gen. I am only going by pictures of the gen on the web. I have never seen one for real. Perhaps the pros out there will know better?

First time trying to upload photos. I hope it works.

DSCN0661.jpg

DSCN0660.jpg

DSCN0657.jpg

DSCN0662.jpg

Edited by stabilo

onionbag
:clap:

Burnleybezel

Gratz mate, enjoy..

B.B

RichardMiami

Looks good to me!!! Is this from Silix?

stabilo

Yes. From Silix.

NCRich

Looks good!

replicastuff

Congrats!

TAGster

Congrats!!

I ordered one from WI last weeek and is on its way.

I requested mine with the black dial with a 21j. The thing is the watch has a cristal caseback and the 21j has no OMEGA markings and obviously it is quite different from the OMEGA coaxial, so that is a flaw that can be spotted immediately, but It´s ok for me, since I buy replicas for my enjoyment only. I hope to have it on my hands early next week, as per the EMS tracking it already arrived to the country but it is in customs, so, I hope those guys release it soon.

I ordered this watch because is the model that Daniel Craig worn in "Skyfall" most of the time, eventhough his is the one with blue dial. He wore a PO but briefly at the begining of the film, just in the Turkish scene.

Congrats again and enjoy your watch.

AS90

I want one of these on leather.

daymeeyan

Congrats!

I just ordered a PO from WI. Can't wait til it gets here.