Sign in to follow this  
roooak

Qc pic (correct me if im wrong)

roooak

i ordered the $418 http://www.asian7750...11&P_id=2370=

i guess TD (not mentioning name yet untill issue resolved) made a mistake and order this. the qc as follow, correct me if im wrong...

(note, im just using asian7750 picture, they are not my dealer. no name is mention to protect td intergitiy)

Just to add* the number marker on 6 is misaligned too.

QC picture

my order was a v6, the movement is totally wrong, this is the cheaper ce

IMG_7325.jpg

IMG_7326.jpg

IMG_7327.jpg

IMG_7328.jpg

IMG_7329.jpg

IMG_7330.jpg

IMG_7331.jpg

IMG_7332.jpg

what i order is

http://asian7750.com...11&P_id=2370

that cost 418

the movment should look like this.

http://www.asian7750...18b/HU818b6.jpg

http://www.asian7750...21b/HU821b6.jpg

this is http://www.asian7750...48b/HU048b4.jpg

the cheaper Hublot Big Bang Full Ceramic RG that cost 350usd

Edited by roooak

fellowsis

The second hand isn't lining up, which suggests that this is a non-chrono movement, unless the qc pic were taken when the chronograph was working. if it is a non chrono version, that price seems a little steep....

fellowsis

ask your TD if he can take another couple of pics with the chrono movement reset... that may help.

Pob

Send TD e-mail about it and i'm sure he'll make it right if that was a mistake ;)

It sure looks little strange.

Higs

The second hand isn't lining up, which suggests that this is a non-chrono movement, unless the qc pic were taken when the chronograph was working. if it is a non chrono version, that price seems a little steep....

The cheaper ($358) one has a working chrono too so I strongly suspect these pics were taken with the chrono running.

The issue is the movement/version.

And that marker at 6 is definitely on the slant.

roooak

Yes, already did.

Email reply likely to come back next working day. (Since I replied them close to 6pm china time)

Oh ya. To be fair.I didn't order from asian7750(which i should Had). I'm just using its picture,the Td I order from was as much reputable in the forum. No mentioning until problem resolved

seclark007

The pics themselves tell anyone who has been here for more than a week who they're from ya know.... :D

If you are having trouble with your transaction, don't forget to contact one of us mods to mediate.

roooak

The pics themselves tell anyone who has been here for more than a week who they're from ya know.... :D

If you are having trouble with your transaction, don't forget to contact one of us mods to mediate.

thx, dont think its an issue yet. the TD i dealing with is known to be trustworthy. guess i'll wait for their reply.

the reason why i posting this here is just to get opinions if i got it wrong myself. (not wanting to be a jerk for rejecting something based on my own opinion)

myaz

Keep calm just as you are doing. You are dealing with a top TD so no worries. This will get sorted out but due to time zone differences and the nature of the business, it sometimes takes longer than one wishes.

The crooked 6 marker would bother me. Also, your pic doesn't have red second markers. The TD normally takes care of this by getting you the correct version if it's available, refunding you or asking you if you have want to pick something else.

roooak

Just recieve a 2nd QC.its been 2week since..

Anyway i need a 2nd opinion. I pretty sure this is still not a V6 model correct me if im wrong.

IMG_8094.jpg

IMG_8095.jpg

IMG_8096.jpg

IMG_8097.jpg

IMG_8098.jpg

IMG_8099.jpg

IMG_8100.jpg

IMG_8101.jpg

thanks

samdawsons

I'm a noob but I'm pretty sure this style isn't supposed to say "limited edition" and also isn't the clasp supposed to have the "H" in black?

I'm pretty sure this isn't a V6 model because most of the ones I have seen the movement says "Hublot Geneve" without it being covered up like yours in the pic

Like I said I am new into this world of replica watches so I may very well be wrong

roooak

I'm a noob but I'm pretty sure this style isn't supposed to say "limited edition" and also isn't the clasp supposed to have the "H" in black?

I'm pretty sure this isn't a V6 model because most of the ones I have seen the movement says "Hublot Geneve" without it being covered up like yours in the pic

Like I said I am new into this world of replica watches so I may very well be wrong

spot on!

roooak

Hi guys, TD came back with yet another set of QC.

this time was a stainless steel. (somehow they cant get the rose gold)

Please help to qc

IMG_8392.jpg

IMG_8393.jpg

IMG_8394.jpg

IMG_8395.jpg

IMG_8396.jpg

IMG_8397.jpg

IMG_8398.jpg

Higs

Please help to qc

Are you happy with SS vs RG? None of us can help you with that. For the record, I would be but I wouldn't have ordered a gold watch anyway - I'm not retired yet.

Other than that, what do you think of this one? Do you have any specific suspicions?

roooak

datewheel? any idea if this is correct on V6?

i seen all various v6 picture of SS . all of them have black datewheel, while the rosegold has white. the cut out too? a

any expert on this?

fellowsis

Again I'm no expert, but the SS version is more to my taste. damn i gotta get me a hublot at some point!

roooak

I guess this is the 3rd qc set i recieving, at least this time its a v6 movement...

Hoping this is the prefect one...sick of the qc wait. but still.... trying to comfirm if this is a Flawless V6 as promised.

between SS and RG trust me, the gold has got the wow factor! in meantime.... the search continues.

Higs

I guess this is the 3rd qc set i recieving, at least this time its a v6 movement...

Hoping this is the prefect one...sick of the qc wait. but still.... trying to comfirm if this is a Flawless V6 as promised.

between SS and RG trust me, the gold has got the wow factor! in meantime.... the search continues.

I am confused. If you ordered and want a RG one, why are you even QCing a SS one?

It doesn't matter what version it is if it's not the watch you want.

sardonix

I am also no expert, just like em : )

Got two oldies about two years old maybe you can spot some differences these are certainly no latest versions.

Came both from Toro

v0zLM.jpg

4fL2P.jpg

Prancuzas

Please help to qc

IMG_8394.jpg

If the chrono is reset - shouldnt be the hands in subdails also at null?

Higs

Chrono is running but hand is at top for this one picture - there is some movement blur in the pic.

roooak

After weeks of delay & waiting for QC, 2nd QC turn out wrong...

I decided to question them, if they are able to get the correct watch. Td just replied asking me to give them more days.

Decided to cut the risk of waiting / total losses and give them a few other options. Either get me the rose gold stick dial, rose gold / rosegold number dial or the ss number dial.

Thus the reason why I'm so careful w this QC.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

roooak

does anyone know what those number means?

IMG_6941.jpg

t_t.jpg

IMG_6942.jpg

Burnleybezel

A watch timming machine Measure the Following :-

-beat rate

-Amplitude

-beat error

-beat number

Although the LED screen is In Chinese you can see 28800 The beats per hour that the watch runs. (High Beat is good) Most Automatic watches beats between 17.5k(5 ticks per second) and 28800 (8 ticks per second) some even higher 36000 depending on the movment.

The beat Error 0.2 Ms

Amplitude 298degs

and all Important how acurate the Watch is + 001 Second/day :thumbsup2:

Looks Good.

B.B