Sign in to follow this  
RepGuy

Black/Gold Rolex Submariner

RepGuy

Hey all, newer member to the forum here. I asked a few days ago about a good dealer to buy a replica from and met Luthier for the first time... apparently he takes some getting used to ;). But anyway, I'm posting this here because I am going to place an order from Lawrence at AsiaKrono tonight for a Submariner. I'm going with the black face dial and SS/Gold strap with a flip lock folding clasp. This is going to be my first replica so I figured what better way to get into this whole mess than with a moderately priced model with an Automatic Asia 2813 "under the hood" :). $145 with free shipping seems like a good deal especially after hearing about how good Lawrence is with customer service. So until I update this with a proper review/pictures I was wondering if anybody had input on Lawrence's replicas? Or any input at all for that matter!

-Matt

Edited by fragkiller1

dingle

lawrence is a great dealer :)

myaz

Sub's always a good starting choice to get your feet wet. Enjoy

RepGuy

Thanks guys. I can see this turning into one expensive obsession ;P

Edited by fragkiller1

Luthier

I have a few Rolleys from Lawrence, he's good dealer, so, no worries.

I like your nick name, fagkiller...

;)

sardonix

Lovely choice, i never bought from that dealer, got mine from WI

Enjoy the wait : )

4qrZU.jpg

RepGuy

Thanks Luthier, it was actually my Xbox Live gamertag way back in the day.... its something easy to remember for me. Not the most fitting name for a watch forum, but oh well! The real name is Matt though if that helps.

-Matt

EDIT: A lot of people think it is FAGkiller... but its really just FRAGkiller. As in frag grenades from the original Halo video game. No worries though ;)

Edited by fragkiller1

RepGuy

I will most certainly NOT enjoy the wait sardonix. But what can you do...thanks for the reassuring comments on Lawrence as a dealer!