Sign in to follow this  
brianpelooza

Ebel Disco from Toro

brianpelooza

hi guys,

this is my first review so I hope it is useful. Funny to say that this is the first rep I have ever recieved, it is not the first I ordered.... so In that respect Toro is fantastic to deal with.

from my first emIl to Toro, order, qc pics, delivery and watch arriving at my door took 7days (UK)!!!!!

great comunication all the way through... thanks a lot.

About the watch, simply awsome. The movement works fine, the AR coating not the dogs bollocks, but far better than expected. The bracelet is superb and the whole piece feels and looks fantastic. Chrono works fine too.

Just a few drawbacks.

Following a tips from a member, the screws around the bezel and bracelet need tighten up.

Only the hour and minute hands are lummed, nothing on the dial.

The day/date change is not in sync. The date changes at 12, meanwhile the day changes at 3pm... 15 hours later!!!! I guess this can be fixed.

but hey... US 140, bargain.

here some pics.... please enjoy.

agy2unu4.jpg

y4u3yrad.jpg

my3u3y7u.jpg

ze3y8ume.jpg

a5a9yvaz.jpg

would I buy from Toro again... absolutely. Especially since I am waiting far longer for my first order to arrive.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

1970yvo

Beautiful watch and a real bargain. Just ordered a Pam 111N V3 from Toro.

Enjoy!

guami007

Oh damn. I'm trying to get down to three watches and now this. Did my eyes see that correctly? $140? No way that is shipped. Nevertheless, that price is tetas con crema.

Next stop...Toro's site (sigh).

brianpelooza

148 US plus delivery... i think it was 30 bucks for the DHL, well worth it gents!

genoint

Great watch. I have both he panda and black dial and I paid 250 for each within the last four months.

Couple of other tells on all of these 1911's. All of the dials have a crooked B in Ebel and the end links don't fit like gen. Other than that they really are great watches.