Sign in to follow this  
ALE7575

Dial ISSUE at "2" in PAM 111 V3 Noob

deju

I think this is useful to know for people that do care about these types of things. And for those that noticed it and have documented it, thank you.

However i just went and checked my QC pic of my 111v3 that is en route, and really i just couldn't tell.

Either way for me i'm not bothered, i think..... :facepalm:

Ok for curiosity i check two other pics and my QC pics. Seems like i am getting a v3 proper. I wouldn't have noticed otherwise and probably wouldn't have cared.

But it is good to have the info.

Just time to sit and wait for delivery.

Who did you get it from Amit?

Marvellous Replica.

I have one on route from MR with wrong font... Doesn't matter what TD you use...

If it bothers you, mention it when your QC pictures get sent! :)

emmune

Just a heads up if anyone did not see this on RWI

From Angus (Puretime): Reported to the noob maker, all wrong dials are returning to the dial factory, correct dials version is still available and screened. All my wrong dial PAM111 are returned to the noob maker and will be replaced to correct dial.

Please let me know if you get wrong dial PAM111 and I will get it replaced immediately.

If you didnt realise the problem and accepted the QC pics and watch shipped. Let me know and we will send you a free correct dial or please send it back and we will replace for you (if you dont feel good to replace the dial by yourself).

Thanks to RWI for spotting the flaws in time and minimised the damage.

Thread here: http://www.replica-w...l-125655p7.html

I guess noob factory does indeed "give a shit" about their costumer base.

Edited by emmune

houndoggie

From Angus (Puretime): Reported to the noob maker, all wrong dials are returning to the dial factory, correct dials version is still available and screened. All my wrong dial PAM111 are returned to the noob maker and will be replaced to correct dial.

Please let me know if you get wrong dial PAM111 and I will get it replaced immediately.

If you didnt realise the problem and accepted the QC pics and watch shipped. Let me know and we will send you a free correct dial or please send it back and we will replace for you (if you dont feel good to replace the dial by yourself).

I guess noob factory indeed does "give a shit" about their costumer base.

they give a shit about $$$

emmune

That's generally how business's work, yes.

jacobarch

Naw the v2 had those hands advertised.

here's your hint:

IMG_0434-1.jpg

it's a mis advertisement from the dealers OMFG... Please ask for your money back Chris

closer...

I'm guessing it's a gen? but if it's gen its not an n series. So I'm missing your point.

Point being, if you can't tell the difference, this thread should have less exclamation points.

owned.gif

Abagnale

I guess noob factory does indeed "give a shit" about their costumer base.

fuck, they got balls!

Jose Betancur

OH GOOD THE HUMANITYYYYY... seriously.. warning about a 2..

i have the 111 v3 and seriously, yesterday i had the opportunity to compare it with the gen ( at a local jewerly ) and believe me.... it incredible how similar are :)

emmune

owned.gif

Why because I said it had the correct dial and it did because it was gen (i.e. I could tell the difference)? Yea big time ownage.

Edited by emmune

jacobarch

owned.gif

Why because I said it had the correct dial (and it did because it was gen)? Yea big time ownage.

ya because you assumed it was a rep, just like everyone else.

Nothing to see here.

houndoggie

glad to see this getting its second wind.

:woo:

jacobarch

glad to see this getting its second wind.

:woo:

ya, im a bit late.

<RJ>

I always thought the pams look the same and now this mess... Almost worce than when the rollie peeps go all anal! Good lesson learned!

ALE7575

Many thanks for all comments here either positive or negative

We are here for discussion about accuracy of watches, but don't forget that many times accuracy is very subjective.

OWNERS BE CALM and HAPPY

OK. People with wrong dial have not a big problem, 99,5% of people will not be able to see the flaws, and their replicas will continue having a great quality.

Be sure. People with wrong dials can be calm and feel happy, it is not a big trouble and maybe their reps have other hiden problems more serious.

I don't recommend these owners to start an endless claim because surely it is not worth and the flaw is insignificant.

But I would like to make some statements:

1- V3 was introduced after several months of darkness about the real improvements applied in the last endless versions of PAM 111 N: V1,V2, V2.5....

2- V3 was introduced like the real solution for all doubts about the new improvements and maker and dealers promise that V3 would have all improvements included

3- V3 was proclaimed like one of the best OOTB replicas and that it was worth the wait.

4- From the beginnig people here, and myself included, have evaluated this new replica as a Super replica without doubts and trusting the marketing information.

5- People bought en masse these replicas trusting above said and like one of the best choices in the market.

6- Nowadays people see that there are, at least, a batch of these almost perfect replica with a wrong dial taken of old models.

7- These watches are being sold mixed and toghether with the correct ones,

Like a lottery you can receive either a good dial or a wrong dial, it is a matter of luck.

Some years ago this had been a little issue or an acceptable flaw.

Nowadays and after the marketing of V3 introduction this is a little disappointed.

No problem having a very good watch and almost perfect replica with a little different markers, but this is not what we were waiting for a V3 from Noob and less mixing in the market good and wrong dials.

ALE

Edited by ALE7575

houndoggie

Ale... it's hard to swallow the bitter pill after tasting the sweet candy. I know from where you are coming.

emmune

owned.gif

Why because I said it had the correct dial (and it did because it was gen)? Yea big time ownage.

ya because you assumed it was a rep, just like everyone else.

Nothing to see here.

I assumed it was a rep because we were talking about reps. The correct v3 dial is hard to tell from gen (I can't the difference). The incorrect one I can easily tell the difference. That's been my position the entire time, so I really don't know why you think I got "owned".

ALE7575

As you can see in above post by emmune, now in RWI we have a positive reply form Angus dealing with Noob factory:

From Angus (Puretime):

Reported to the noob maker, all wrong dials are returning to the dial factory, correct dials version is still available and screened. All my wrong dial PAM111 are returned to the noob maker and will be replaced to correct dial.

If we want we will be able to be corrected dials !!

It seems something is changing

ALE

Again - thinking, that rep. factories will ever take our opinions into consideration is absurd.

Same way I know, that rep. factories don't give damn about my, or yours, or Angus opinions or demands. They do, what they want, and the only thing they care is a profit, and, since we buy and will buy watches - their profit is guaranteed.

AND NOW ??

Edited by ALE7575

machiavegli

Thanks ALE

-Mach

ALE7575

You are welcome Mach

ALE

ALE7575

MORE INTERESTING INFO FROM PURETIME

Angus received from me a message being graeful for his reaction and positive behavior.

This is teh answer from Angus in a post of RWI:

"Thank you for your words ALE, it has been my great honor to be invited to be part of the RWI Panerai Expert Team. I am always learning from you guys. As I have said earlier, as a forum member / part of the PAM expert team, I have to inform the correct source about this problem which is the noob maker; as a trusted dealer, I have to take responsibility on my customers who have been so supportive to me for the past years, I cannot let them down, so I have to offer free replacement dials to them.

I am just doing what I should do, nothing more than that, everyone here would do the same if they were me

Again thanks again to ALE, other PAM Expert Team member and all the RWI members who work so hard to protect our interests. "

Angus

jacobarch

wow stand up dealer

gB.

AND NOW ??

:popcorn:

andygt

Sounds to me like Angus is extracting the urine

James.

Fair play to Angus.

10:10 Watch Repair

That's been my position the entire time, so I really don't know why you think I got "owned".

Really, I'm not out to get anyone, I'm just fucking around.

I was just trying to point out that it's hard to tell the difference. That, and I have to deal all day with people who can't understand why a $50 mod by hand doesn't look like the $10k original under 20x magnification.

andygt

Do the Panerai Expert Team have a special uniform?