Sign in to follow this  
ALE7575

Dial ISSUE at "2" in PAM 111 V3 Noob

houndoggie
Do the Panerai Expert Team have a special uniform?

Yes

4ad1b8fc.jpg

ad6904

As you can see in above post by emmune, now in RWI we have a positive reply form Angus dealing with Noob factory:

From Angus (Puretime):

Reported to the noob maker, all wrong dials are returning to the dial factory, correct dials version is still available and screened. All my wrong dial PAM111 are returned to the noob maker and will be replaced to correct dial.

Please let me know if you get wrong dial PAM111 and I will get it replaced immediately.

If you didnt realise the problem and accepted the QC pics and watch shipped. Let me know and we will send you a free correct dial or please send it back and we will replace for you (if you dont feel good to replace the dial by yourself).

Thanks to RWI for spotting the flaws in time and minimised the damage.

Thread here: http://www.replica-w...l-125655p7.html

If we want we will be able to be corrected dials !!

It seems something is changing

ALE

This is great except Angus isn't a TD here and RWG members won't get replacement dials

meteoraniac

wow Thanks Ale!

ALE7575
Do the Panerai Expert Team have a special uniform?

Yes

4ad1b8fc.jpg

LOL

Very nice !!!

Thanks

ALE

ALE7575

As you can see in above post by emmune, now in RWI we have a positive reply form Angus dealing with Noob factory:

From Angus (Puretime):

Reported to the noob maker, all wrong dials are returning to the dial factory, correct dials version is still available and screened. All my wrong dial PAM111 are returned to the noob maker and will be replaced to correct dial.

Please let me know if you get wrong dial PAM111 and I will get it replaced immediately.

If you didnt realise the problem and accepted the QC pics and watch shipped. Let me know and we will send you a free correct dial or please send it back and we will replace for you (if you dont feel good to replace the dial by yourself).

ALE

This is great except Angus isn't a TD here and RWG members won't get replacement dials

I cannot change that my friend

This is the job of more members here. Even the skeptical ones.

Anyway, please look farther, because several dealers will join this position.

In RWI that is happens.

Good luck

ALE

wow Thanks Ale!

It was a pleasure

You are welcome

ALE

Prancuzas

From Angus (Puretime):

ALE

I think it's not about the board who's getting replacement dials and who's not. I think it's about his customers.

Think twice before posting.

ALE7575

From Angus (Puretime):

ALE

I think it's not about the board who's getting replacement dials and who's not. I think it's about his customers.

Think twice before posting.

Well spotted

You are right!!

Thanks

ALE

KeNnY

From Angus (Puretime):

ALE

Wow this is good, for sending for free the good replacement dial. Was not expecting this :)

fana05

Hmmm so did my TD lie to me, when he told me he had just spoken with the noobmaker who supposedly told him the supplier for the proper v3 dial quit the rep business fearing arrest or worse?

Prancuzas

Hmmm so did my TD lie to me, when he told me he had just spoken with the noobmaker who supposedly told him the supplier for the proper v3 dial quit the rep business fearing arrest or worse?

was Your TD Toro? :D

trailboss99

Just a heads up if anyone did not see this on RWI

From Angus (Puretime): Reported to the noob maker, all wrong dials are returning to the dial factory, correct dials version is still available and screened. All my wrong dial PAM111 are returned to the noob maker and will be replaced to correct dial.

I guess noob factory does indeed "give a shit" about their costumer base.

No, but they do give a shit when Angus talks, as I said there is one guy they do listen to and that is Angus.

they give a shit about $$$

Not all HD. Well yes they do, of cause they do but this wasn't about dollars.

The only people who care about this are the small handful on the fora, maybe a couple of hundred buyers.

They sell 30,000 plus of the things (111s) every year, what is a couple of 100 wining forum buyers? Nothing that's what.

The only ones here who have the faintest idea how hard it is to make the factories understand that little things matter are those of you who have worked with Angus on one of his forum led projects such as this 111, the Abyss, B&R or one of the other projects initiated by Angus and built from gens either bought by him or loaned by a forum member. They simply cannot see what the fuss is about and since people will buy them anyway you can kinda see their point.

Believe me, this was not about dollars. To the factories, we don't matter that much!

Oke, the forums as a whole matter a little but the number of people who would not buy a V3 111 because of this flaw simply do not.

fana05

was Your TD Toro? :D

es possiblé

he was nice enough though to source me a proper v3 pam111, which I'm very much looking forward to at this point

Edited by fana05

Prancuzas

He's also nice on making stories :D

grb

Thirteen pages and I'm adding to, I assume, what was meant to be a public service announcement.

tb has already highlighted what a watch looks like at 3 feet away, and to any wearer moving at speed, no one says "hey did you see that fella's 2 it was all wrong" substitute it for "that was a nice Panerai"

Ale I think you do a great job and I would be interested to know how you do your work, is it all from pics or do you have access to the piece, how did you find this "2" issue.

And for all those members that on Sunday had a great V3 and are now unhappy with it, send it to me and I will dispose of it accordingly to the RWG poor and needy

baxter

I was happy with mine on Sunday ... and i'm still happy with it today ... but that's only because it has the correct 2 :giggle: ( i think )

grb

Send it to me I'll check it

andygt

Puretime is proud to announce NEW Mr Creme de la Creme exclusive 111 V4 with correct 2!

ad6904

Cool

Edited by ad6904

torobravo

Dear friends. Please those who received the wrong dial sendme an email and a correct dial will be sent to you free of charge, or you can send back the watch and I will replace it for you. After me and Angus reported the issue to the Noob factory, they will give us a solution. Thanks for everybody and we are appreciating the constructive critiques.

ALE7575

Thirteen pages and I'm adding to, I assume, what was meant to be a public service announcement.

tb has already highlighted what a watch looks like at 3 feet away, and to any wearer moving at speed, no one says "hey did you see that fella's 2 it was all wrong" substitute it for "that was a nice Panerai"

Ale I think you do a great job and I would be interested to know how you do your work, is it all from pics or do you have access to the piece, how did you find this "2" issue.

And for all those members that on Sunday had a great V3 and are now unhappy with it, send it to me and I will dispose of it accordingly to the RWG poor and needy

Thanks for your words

I have no detected this issue, It was a member here called amperes

I have a PAM 111M, but a friend have a PAM 111N V3 with correct dial to see it directly

I have no seen directly awrong V3 dial, just by pics

I will publish in RWI a thread indicating the best way to detect this issue

ALE7575

Dear friends. Please those who received the wrong dial sendme an email and a correct dial will be sent to you free of charge, or you can send back the watch and I will replace it for you. After me and Angus reported the issue to the Noob factory, they will give us a solution. Thanks for everybody and we are appreciating the constructive critiques.

Hola Toro

No esperaba menos de ti

Hi Toro

I didn't expect less from you

Many thanks

Nice to read that

ALE

houndoggie

Just a heads up if anyone did not see this on RWI

From Angus (Puretime): Reported to the noob maker, all wrong dials are returning to the dial factory, correct dials version is still available and screened. All my wrong dial PAM111 are returned to the noob maker and will be replaced to correct dial.

I guess noob factory does indeed "give a shit" about their costumer base.

No, but they do give a shit when Angus talks, as I said there is one guy they do listen to and that is Angus.

they give a shit about $$$

Not all HD. Well yes they do, of cause they do but this wasn't about dollars.

The only people who care about this are the small handful on the fora, maybe a couple of hundred buyers.

They sell 30,000 plus of the things (111s) every year, what is a couple of 100 wining forum buyers? Nothing that's what.

The only ones here who have the faintest idea how hard it is to make the factories understand that little things matter are those of you who have worked with Angus on one of his forum led projects such as this 111, the Abyss, B&R or one of the other projects initiated by Angus and built from gens either bought by him or loaned by a forum member. They simply cannot see what the fuss is about and since people will buy them anyway you can kinda see their point.

Believe me, this was not about dollars. To the factories, we don't matter that much!

Oke, the forums as a whole matter a little but the number of people who would not buy a V3 111 because of this flaw simply do not.

The factories I meant. Not the dealers.

Abagnale

I have no detected this issue, It was a member here called amperes

actually it was houndoggie who first detected the flaw. i just made the comparison picture ;-)

cheers

narikaa

14 pages on this

Who put the lysergics in the coffee machine?

Realism

If you don't get the dial change... you watch will explode... watch out :popcorn: