Sign in to follow this  
ALE7575

Dial ISSUE at "2" in PAM 111 V3 Noob

Realism

Moral of the story is, imo it cant be classed as a "super rep" with this dial IMO, look how easily it was spotted on the first page, thought "super reps" where meant to be more or less identical or so ive read on the rep forums,? What does my opinion count though?

because you need to post these on TRF too? oohhh that's why you need a super rep

http://www.rolexforu...ad.php?t=105455

http://www.rolexforu...ad.php?t=124429

ALE7575

I'm very sorry for all that and it is very unpleasant for me and I think for many other members

I WANTED JUST HELPING PEOPLE WHO WERE BUYING A V3 !!!!!!!

And warning about a dial problem that doesn't occurs in all watches only in some of them !!!

I know you don't need it. You have here a lot of member's knowledge. But some members here are a little discouraging about post opinions here. Two other forums are grateful for this kind of warnings and info.

Please stop this unpleasant way

That's enough for me

ALE

Cyril_Clunge

Fucking calm down people. ALE posts a thread that will be of interest to some and not to others. Yes his posting style is a little exuberant but I think that has been more than covered in this thread.

I agreed with HB's post because it summed up my feelings, if you don't like the thread, feel free to post saying so but does the same point need to be made over and over again?

Jay123

What have you got against me realism? Every post ive made you have replied with bitterness. Im not here for that, im here to learn. Dont get me wrong i like abit of banter but it seems your trying to grind my gears and its just not working. Im not 10 years of age

Edited by Jay123

TT88

analism.

what a word.

OP pointed out something that would affect people who has that belief.

Others would just think it's.....err...analism.

so chill guys.

dalboy

@ Luthier, Realism and dalboy

I'm super anal when I'm studying replicas but never when Im buying them.

It is important to anlize the flaws in order to get better replicas in the future. And we have got it during last years by the analysis of some fans and the courage of some makers

But you can consult several dealers I never (almost) reject a QC pics because I know very well that we are deañling with reps. And as said by Realism it is more important that they work.

As you surely know I'm the PAM Section Moderator in RWI, and I have very good relationship with several dealers and they are cooperating with myself in RWI in the RWI Pam Consulting Team. Ask Angus, Mark, Marvellous, Wiz, goin .... they are very good friends of mine. Even Angus has answered my RWI thread giving thanks for the WARNING and saying he will contact Noob to get an explanation and to try solutions.

Hiding things is not the correct way in this replica world

But in this case the most important thing is that NOWADAYS THERE ARE CORRECT AND WRONG DIALS AT THE SAME TIME and it is not fair for people receiving the wrong ones.

ALE

I appreciate your comments , and understand that you have a knowledge in this subject that exceeds mine 10 times fold..maybe more...

Given the amount of issues the exsist in the rep world, some people may be going way over the top with this..

Yes one strive's for the perfect rep, even going to great lenghts to source gen parts to improve the watch .

There is a lot that can be learnt from this i agree. but most people agree that a rep dispite it's source will always be flawed...will we now have collectors reaching for their drawer's, watchbox's and what ever else checking the accuracy of the numerals, and finding them self's now unhappy with a watch that was once considered A1..

I am simply expressing that rep collectors seem to be far worse or anul than the gen one's..rather like a reformed smoker is worse than any smoker.

Not in any way do i question your knowledge on this subject, i agree that it's way above mine..but come on..arn't we in fear of getting a lttle to carried away with all this.

Dal...

Cyril_Clunge

ALE, with all my due respect, seriously... you spent 600 hours on PAM guide??? Is it such an important thing??? Get a life, mate!!!

Most of us don't give flying fuck about slightly incorrect "2". You can start the poll about it, and you'll see.

It's just a REPLICA!!!

How dare you tell him to get a life. There are many here that don't give a fuck about a lot of what you have to say you know. If he wishes to spend his time in that way then good luck to him, there are some who appreciate it but even if there were none it wouldn't matter, he does it because he obviously enjoys it. You really need to wind your fucking neck in and learn some manners.

Prancuzas

replica or not, it's still a merchandice that the price/quality is set according to supply and demand and vice/versa.

people pay 100usd extra in comparision to other hand-wound models (because of "perfect quality", best pam rep and etc).

and now noob factory releases the batch with shitty dials, charge same money and some people on this board tells buyers to shut up and to live with this..

but we all are in a search for perfect rep, arent we?

so thanks to the author for bringing this up.

Sent from Calculator using CrashTalk6

Realism

What have you got against me realism? Every post ive made you have replied with bitterness. Im not here for that, im here to learn. Dont get me wrong i like abit of banter but it seems your trying to grind my gears and its just not working. Im not 10 years of age

i have nothing... I have threads from TRF showing reps as gens... nothing but that... ain't google a bitch

ALE7575

Moral of the story is, imo it cant be classed as a "super rep" with this dial IMO, look how easily it was spotted on the first page, thought "super reps" where meant to be more or less identical or so ive read on the rep forums,? What does my opinion count though?

Be calm again!

None of us detected this flaw before and there are wrong dials more a month ago !!!

The flaws are noticeable but you need to be aware ot them.

Now, with the flaw detected all people are seeing their watches and finding the issues.

We are in a replica world and that can happen always.

The PAM 111 V3 continues being a Super replica but we cannot avoid a flaw or a mistake in manufacture !!

That can happen in all replicas we are dealing with.

Realism

Be calm again!

None of us detected this flaw before and there are wrong dials more a month ago !!!

The flaws are noticeable but you need to be aware ot them.

Now, with the flaw detected all people are seeing their watches and finding the issues.

We are in a replica world and that can happen always.

The PAM 111 V3 continues being a Super replica but we cannot avoid a flaw or a mistake in manufacture !!

That can happen in all replicas we are dealing with.

Now we're talking sense here....

Jay123

If you have nothing then back off, thanks

10:10 Watch Repair

Dear friends

Firstly: I WAS JUST TRYING TO HELP CURRENT AND FUTURE PAM 111 V3 BUYERS.

This is the only forum with this kind of feed-back to this thread.

ALE

I respect the amount of work you put into this (although I think it misguided.) This forum is a bit different, it's more of a community that offers free opinions, rather than just people looking for 1:1 reps.

Call it more mature, if you want. :lol:

It is an impressive amount of information you have put together, and a nice reference.

Over here though, just choose a little more subdued title. Half of what we do here is point out the ridiculousness of this obsessive behavior.

The other half is dick jokes.

12lurk

While I am in the camp that doesn't think the dial issues are a big deal. I am glad there are people like ALE who keep an eye on these things and spend 600 hours on the guide. Reading the guide allowed me to quickly become informed and narrow my decision.

So please get off his back, he is making this place better.

Realism

If you have nothing then back off, thanks

I do whatever I like within limits... posts on TRF are public records... so if you posted a rep as a gen... is it my fault or your fault? HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

Jay123

Like i said, if u have a problem, pm me. If not, let the thread carry on

Abagnale

guys

this discussion is not about accepting minor flaws on a rep or not. the v3 was/is perfect, period. obviously someone at noob factory made a mistake. instead to discard the wrong items, they tried to spread them around, assuming nobody would notice it.

most buyers considered their acquisition based on pics of perfect v3s and all the talk about being a superep. that's what they payed for. getting a watch with the wrong dial can be issue for some. others just don't care…

afaik even the sausage dials use the same sandwich dial build. they probably just mixed up the top plates. no big deal imo. if they got balls at noob factory, they simply take the wrong items back and everybody is happy.

thanks ale for your effort...

cheers

Realism

Like i said, if u have a problem, pm me. If not, let the thread carry on

Why can't I highlight one of the more douchebaggery reason why people are being all "worried" about these minute details... oh yea... because somehow their brains told them to post their reps @ gens fora to make the rest of rep owners seem like fellow douchebags...

Jay123

Good post amperes

jeffw69

This thread is like a huge traffic accident, you can't help but stare.

onzenuub

Finally some one posts about watches and see what happens. Tssssssssssssssssssk.

ALE7575

ALE, with all my due respect, seriously... you spent 600 hours on PAM guide??? Is it such an important thing??? Get a life, mate!!!

Most of us don't give flying fuck about slightly incorrect "2". You can start the poll about it, and you'll see.

It's just a REPLICA!!!

How dare you tell him to get a life. There are many here that don't give a fuck about a lot of what you have to say you know. If he wishes to spend his time in that way then good luck to him, there are some who appreciate it but even if there were none it wouldn't matter, he does it because he obviously enjoys it. You really need to wind your fucking neck in and learn some manners.

Thanks CC

This is the point.

I have started the PAM GUIDE like a less ambitous project, but during the creation I was more and more adding information until get the current status.

I need to uptate the Guide every day because the PAM reps are changing fast nowadays.

But daily I recive a lot of mails, PM ans post from Noobs and even veterans being grateful reading the Guide, and saying they have save many time and money consulting it and that they have made their first purchase faster by the Guide, and they have got introduced in this rep world just reading it.

This is very pleasant and encouraging, In some way "I have got a life" with the PAM Section in RWI and people give to me their recognition every day.

People are content with my cooperation, RWI Staff likes my job, and I am happy in this way

ALE

jeffw69
Finally some one posts about watches and see what happens. Tssssssssssssssssssk.

Oh sjut up!

Realism

You knew?

ALE7575
Be calm again! None of us detected this flaw before and there are wrong dials more a month ago !!! The flaws are noticeable but you need to be aware ot them. Now, with the flaw detected all people are seeing their watches and finding the issues. We are in a replica world and that can happen always. The PAM 111 V3 continues being a Super replica but we cannot avoid a flaw or a mistake in manufacture !! That can happen in all replicas we are dealing with.
Now we're talking sense here....

Dear Realism

This is a copy of the post that I have put some hours ago in RWI. You can consult it

I was talking sense several hours ago

You and other members have started a differnt unpleasant way

But please leave this way, I think all is OK now and in a good way. PLEASE

ALE