Sign in to follow this  
ALE7575

Dial ISSUE at "2" in PAM 111 V3 Noob

projectologist
badh01.jpg

q5?

ALE, If you ever throw down that many exclamation marks in a thread title at RWI.........

Well, I guess nothing will happen. We'll just read your info and understand that your only trying to help.

Guys, ALE is a PAM nerd. He eats, breath, shits thinking about PAM's. He means no harm and I have never seen him being disrespectful to anyone. Always helpful and polite.

Peace and sorry to step in, since I'm not a staff member here.

Q

jeffw69
ALE, If you ever throw down that many exclamation marks in a thread title at RWI.........

Well, I guess nothing will happen. We'll just read your info and understand that your only trying to help.

Guys, ALE is a PAM nerd. He eats, breath, shits thinking about PAM's. He means no harm and I have never seen him being disrespectful to anyone. Always helpful and polite.

Q

I agree, ALE is a great guy and very dedicated.

Just a very twisted bunch of inmates here. :lol:

ALE7575

Finally some one posts about watches and see what happens. Tssssssssssssssssssk.

Finally some one posts about watches and see what happens. Tssssssssssssssssssk.

It's a shame to see what this forum is turning into.

Sorry I have missed these posts

Thanks

I really don't understand it

ALE

ALE7575

badh01.jpg

LOL

ALE

ALE7575

Q

Hi Q

Nice to see you here !!

I needed you !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks my friend

ALE

ALE7575

Q

I agree, ALE is a great guy and very dedicated.

Just a very twisted bunch of inmates here. :lol:

Thanks jeff you are very nice

Let's leave things like this, seems everything is more calm now

ALE

Baldrick
I really don't understand it

That about sums it up for me........I was going to work thru' this thread......then that little voice in my head..said...."whoa boy....11...ELEVEN pages of drivel about 2x different 2xs........watcha wanna do that for"?.......you KNOW your time on this planet is limited.....and if you do read it all...it'll be like declaring you have an interest in it...or WORSE.....that you CARE........and in the end ...you know that some people just don't have a life...."so give it up McGillicuddy....t'aint worth it".....it's just FAKE PEOPLE blathering about FAKE WATCHES.....trying in vain to confer some degree of LEGITIMACY on them..... :B):

trailboss99

Noob v3 111 does NOT have a flawed dial.

The v4, which this is, does.

:facepalm:

Agree, what we have here is (by accident) a V4.

factories don't give damn about my, or yours, or Angus opinions or demands.

Actually Augus' opinion is one of the few they do in fact care about and listen to.

Like how you didn't know these to post to TRF eh??

http://www.rolexforu...ad.php?t=105455

http://www.rolexforu...ad.php?t=124429

nice nice nice

Now we have a problem, tell me why you knowingly posted a rep on TRF and why I shouldn't ban you for it please.

ALE, with all my due respect, seriously... you spent 600 hours on PAM guide??? Is it such an important thing??? Get a life, mate!!!

Most of us don't give flying fuck about slightly incorrect "2". You can start the poll about it, and you'll see.

It's just a REPLICA!!!

How dare you tell him to get a life. There are many here that don't give a fuck about a lot of what you have to say you know. If he wishes to spend his time in that way then good luck to him, there are some who appreciate it but even if there were none it wouldn't matter, he does it because he obviously enjoys it. You really need to wind your fucking neck in and learn some manners.

Thanks CC

This is the point.

I have started the PAM GUIDE like a less ambitous project, but during the creation I was more and more adding information until get the current status.

I need to uptate the Guide every day because the PAM reps are changing fast nowadays.

But daily I recive a lot of mails, PM ans post from Noobs and even veterans being grateful reading the Guide, and saying they have save many time and money consulting it and that they have made their first purchase faster by the Guide, and they have got introduced in this rep world just reading it.

This is very pleasant and encouraging, In some way "I have got a life" with the PAM Section in RWI and people give to me their recognition every day.

People are content with my cooperation, RWI Staff likes my job, and I am happy in this way

ALE

We sure do ALE, we are very pleased with the huge effort you have put in to make the Pam Guide what it is and we thank you for it.

trailboss99

Guys, calm down just a little please. You may not care about a "2" being incorrect and I won't lose a lot of sleep over it either but some people do.

dingle

Col--

Realism did not post that at TRF.......he is not jay123.

.......and it is from 2010 from what I can tell

trailboss99

Sorry, I know that I was talking to Jay123.

Loonie

Wow, lovin' this thread...

Do I now need to choose whether I want to be anal, or an arse?

Glad my v3 is what it said on the tin. Not that I would have noticed.

Cheers ALE :tea:

gbrowndsl

What a mess....bottom line is withouth people like Ale the quality of the reps would arguably be worse off than they are today. Give thanks if it matters to you or be at least respectful.

trailboss99

What a mess....bottom line is withouth people like Ale the quality of the reps would arguably be worse off than they are today. Give thanks if it matters to you or be at least respectful.

Well said.

ALE7575

Thanks gb for your kind comments

ALE

ALE7575

We sure do ALE, we are very pleased with the huge effort you have put in to make the Pam Guide what it is and we thank you for it.

You see ?

I got a life !

That's enough for me

Many thanks Col for your great and powerful support

ALE

Amit

I think this is useful to know for people that do care about these types of things. And for those that noticed it and have documented it, thank you.

However i just went and checked my QC pic of my 111v3 that is en route, and really i just couldn't tell.

Either way for me i'm not bothered, i think.....:facepalm:

ad6904

Just got mine and its the wrong dial... Doesn't bother me..... That much..... I guess

Pob

Ale thenk you for informing us on this ;)

It is a good thing to know and you're the king in the PAM knowledge! I read your PAM guide on the RWI and was impressed, we need somebodey like you here as well!

Some people don't care about the small dial thing like this but some people do and it is sure good to know.

Only thing i think is to much is the title! If you wrote it with smaler leaters i would be much better, me thinks ;)

Amit

I think this is useful to know for people that do care about these types of things. And for those that noticed it and have documented it, thank you.

However i just went and checked my QC pic of my 111v3 that is en route, and really i just couldn't tell.

Either way for me i'm not bothered, i think..... :facepalm:

Ok for curiosity i check two other pics and my QC pics. Seems like i am getting a v3 proper. I wouldn't have noticed otherwise and probably wouldn't have cared.

But it is good to have the info.

Just time to sit and wait for delivery.

Pob

Ok for curiosity i check two other pics and my QC pics. Seems like i am getting a v3 proper. I wouldn't have noticed otherwise and probably wouldn't have cared.

Who did you get it from Amit?

trailboss99

Just got mine and its the wrong dial... Doesn't bother me..... That much..... I guess

Me either TBH. I know some will be horrified and that's their right but for me:

TheRealWorld.jpg

Amit

Who did you get it from Amit?

Marvellous Replica.