Sign in to follow this  
photorog

Hello from L.A.

photorog

Hi all,

Wandered into the watch craze a couple of months ago. Started legit with Hamilton's and Seiko's and then I saw a writeup on his Davidsen along with his awesome photos. Now I've got a Davidsen 1950 and a Getat Luminor on the way. Both were awesome to deal with. I'm looking real hard at a Ticino Big Pilot. I'm think I'm hooked!

greg_r

Welcome aboard! Always good to have another Panerai nut on here :D

trailboss99

Hey mate, welcome to RWG 1.1

Plenty of reading here. Log on at the right time and you will find Tat (Getat Watches) here a couple of times a week.

Col.

dingle

hello photo. Welcome to the nuthouse. enjoy your stay and don't forget to post pics of those watches.:D

KBH

Welcome Photorog. We love photos here.

In fact, do a nice review on one of your watches and you might just win a free replica. Check the giveaways section for more information on the current contest.

iabounty

Hello and welcome to RWG1.1 photorog!!! Yep, we shore does like dem pitchers roud hears..... :)

Fiddo

Hello!

:D

Welcome!

photorog

I will definitely post some photos. My Davidsen is in EMS hands and winging it's way to the US. I'm hoping for tomorrow, but I would guess next week. The Getat is still in production, Tat said it would be 8 days before shipping as he's got a lot of orders. I'll have to settle for the Hamiltons, Traser and Seikos!

KinCaidk

Welcome Photo!

Enjoy your stay. Oh btw - watch out for that Greg guy - he makes you wanna buy more PAMs :D

greg_r
Welcome Photo!

Enjoy your stay. Oh btw - watch out for that Greg guy - he makes you wanna buy more PAMs :D

pam288_041209.jpg

:bounce:

photorog

Greg, you are an enabler. What is that and who makes it? If it's the real deal, then it's out of my price range. :-( Beautiful watch! An update on the Davidsen. I was thinking, it will get here next week, so I'll go run some errands. I get home, there's a notice from USPS, sorry we missed you, you can pick up your package on Tuesday. Not even Monday, it's President's Day. Arrgghhh. :beer:

Edited by photorog

greg_r

hahahaha - a friend of mine owns a couple of gen PAMs and he keeps trying to buy this (which is a rep) off me. I received it the same day as he bought a gen PAM311 and his jaw hit the floor when he first saw it and heard how much I paid for it from another member here. I'm not selling btw :beer:

Anyhow, it's a PAM288 - the prettiest of the Radiomirs IMHO and one of the two best reps I own.

PrestigeWatchCo should be able to supply (see our dealer forums). Not sure what the current price is, but it's going to be under $300.