Sign in to follow this  
invizzi

PO 42mm from Trevor

invizzi

This was my first of three orders to arrive, ordered from Trevor, Mary WI and Michelle Silix. I recieved a A4813 PO , Explorer 1 and 2 both A2836 from Trevor. Ordered Nov26 sent EMS Dec 1st received on Dec 7 very happy with the speed of this. Nice watch for the price and I seem to like it over the two Rolex's.

3.jpg

2.jpg\

4.jpg

fellowsis

Awesome Watch, ended up ordering this myself, where are you based? Just trying to work out roughly how long EMS will take to the UK.

Pob

Very nice, congrats ;)

Cyril_Clunge
Awesome Watch, ended up ordering this myself, where are you based? Just trying to work out roughly how long EMS will take to the UK.

It all depends. I had one the other week that was in my hands 6 days after it was posted in China. Currently I have one that's been sitting in customs for over a week.

PeterPotamus

It all depends. I had one the other week that was in my hands 6 days after it was posted in China. Currently I have one that's been sitting in customs for over a week.

You guys are so Lucky, here in Brazil it usually seats in customs for over 2 months, and the majority of times it get confiscated :(

LeandroBR

You guys are so Lucky, here in Brazil it usually seats in customs for over 2 months, and the majority

of times it get confiscated :(

You can't use EMS in Brazil. Customs seizes 100% of EMS orders and you have to pay over 60% import fee! So, registered airmail is the way to go. I've never had any package confiscated though.

fellowsis

You guys are so Lucky, here in Brazil it usually seats in customs for over 2 months, and the majority of times it get confiscated :(

Damn. I officially consider myself lucky now...

PeterPotamus

You guys are so Lucky, here in Brazil it usually seats in customs for over 2 months, and the majority

of times it get confiscated :(

You can't use EMS in Brazil. Customs seizes 100% of EMS orders and you have to pay over 60% import fee! So, registered airmail is the way to go. I've never had any package confiscated though.

I know about EMS, but I had some problems with registered airmail in the past, it's never guaranteed that you will receive your watch.

PeterPotamus

BTW, very nice PO, wear it in good health.

Congrats

invizzi

BTW, very nice PO, wear it in good health.

Congrats

I got blue #227 RWG watch, just dont got it yet!

And I also have a Pam111 V3 in transit