Sign in to follow this  
martymac5

was out tonight.

martymac5

why are so many people against reps,My knob head mates ,where clothes which are made in rep countries,so why be disgruntled with what we where on our wrists,they dont know shit.

martymac5

i meant wear,lol

Mike on a bike

Marty interesting premise as most designer clothing, bags , shoes you name it done over there. Now here is the rub, highly technical, QA in production & material all important in a time piece. Not commenting either way just laying it out.

houndoggie

I, don't know, people are, weird, like that, comma ,.

diplosa

Who's against them? I know, and I quote "Over 28,000 members worldwide", who likes them. Wo are these people you are speaking of here.

James.

Rep countries... like chyna or jaypan or Ihndia? :lol: just joshin'

martymac5

Mike ,my drinking buddie says he could never wear a rep and would spot a rep a mile away,i laughed because my mate who is loaded ,i mean ,money coming out of every orifice/ handed his watch to him and said this the original panerai luminai,he believed that ,when i knew it was a rep,i hate calling these watches fake ,i:e have to watch my grammer cyril will come crashing on me.LOL,But theres a chase the tail market of experencied engineers ,which i respect to the hilt ,not only ,making fools of i can tell a rep .com.but keeps us mere mortals ,striving for a lovely rep.

raevyn00

I have a few friends who are like that, they get all snotty when I tell them my Watch is a rep. Half the time to be honest it's because they know that your rep is better looking than their gen watch. and it gives them a chance to be judgemental.

I've made it a habit not to acknowledge people who say they can spot reps a mile away because i don't speak the lingo of moron.

martymac5

Oh forgot also grips thier shit when im in thailand 2 to 3 times a year aswell,not everything is fake,i wear original clothes ,but all made in asia,so wtf,factories ,80 percent out front ,20 out back ,me thinks ,

raevyn00

everything is made in asia bro

martymac5

You know it,cheers dude.:))))

diplosa
Mike ,my drinking buddie says he could never wear a rep and would spot a rep a mile away,i laughed because my mate who is loaded ,i mean ,money coming out of every orifice/ handed his watch to him and said this the original panerai luminai,he believed that ,when i knew it was a rep,i hate calling these watches fake ,i:e have to watch my grammer cyril will come crashing on me.LOL,But theres a chase the tail market of experencied engineers ,which i respect to the hilt ,not only ,making fools of i can tell a rep .com.but keeps us mere mortals ,striving for a lovely rep.

What is this combination of letters above? I couldn't make a whole lot of sense out of it.... was it cryptic?

Balad1

Google translation?